Beijing Car Rental With Driver
Review Highlights
Great service

Used the car rental service to go to Great Wall at Mutianyu. Our driver was Lee. The service was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
andrew-dohertqy
Awesome day with Mr Lee as my driver

We are a family of four. We decided to do the tour to Mutianyu. This is a private car with driver... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
renartyy

Recommended experiences in and around Beijing
from US$37.00
from US$99.00
from US$98.00
from US$86.24
More Info
All reviews mr lee car rental service great wall mutianyu private car via email safe driving great car buying tickets great wall experience layover tour great tour dragon company
Reviewed 16 October 2018

My wife and I used this Car Service for our tip to Mutianyu Great Wall. Mr Lee was our driver and he couldn't have been more helpful. He helped us buy our tickets. and give us more than 3 hours on the wall!! We had a great day with Lee. Highly recommended for the best Great Wall experience.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We used this car service trip to Mutianyu Great Wall - excellent in advance with the payment and details, and the drive there was superb. Would definitely recommend them.

1  Thank janiceonge
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We had a wonderful day at Mutianyu with beijingcarrentalwithdriver service and driving impeccable. The car was very clean. I would highly recommend Lee and would definitely use him again if I returned to Beijing.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

My family and I had an unexpected layover in Beijing, I called Dragon for a car service. He quickly arranged for a driver and scheduled a trip for us to the Great Wall. We had a great day!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We had Mr Lee for our driver to Mutianyu great wall. He was a very careful driver and the car was very comfortable, Lee was waiting at our hotel on time, he helped us to get our tickets. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: September 2018