Hilton Beijing Capital Airport
US$543
US$281
FourSeasons.com
1,516 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefree shuttlean early flightshuttle serviceconnecting flightone night stayupgraded to a suitebreakfast buffetgreat roomrooms are largeconvenient locationbusiness tripchinapekinternetconveniencestopover
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Two night stay here with points and cash and found it to be a very good property. I was notified in advanced of a room upgrade to a king suite (diamond member) and an offer to make any arrangements if needed. On arrival I was taken immediately to the executive lounge where two very nice and helpful staff members checked me in and answered all my questions. I was given room 4002 which is a very nice 2 bathroom suite with large living area, nice bathroom with tub and perhaps the biggest king bed ever. Great room but it is on the other end of the hotel and it's a long ways to the EL. Housekeeping very prompt and replenished supplies as needed. The EL breakfast was of average quality for Asian properties and the evening cocktails were good. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful and among the best I've encountered. The EL staff were so nice and welcoming with a genuine interest that your stay was great.

I also used the hotel to book a taxi to mutianyu to see the Great Wall. This service was 700rmb which probably could have been a bit cheaper by asking on my own but was worth it IMO.

I'd give this property a 9/10.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed one night at the hotel in between flights. The hotel was displaying 5-star quality in everything; the service was, as typical in China, not very personal and friendly, but the staff was trying definately harder than other hotels in China where I have stayed. I had a club room, so it included access in the Club Lounge, which I utilized for light dinner and a breakfast. The food was great, and the service at the lounge very good.

The room was very clean and ultra-modern, actually identical to the official photos on this site. The amenities were good, and there were several TV channels in English available. There was no wireless LAN in the room, only in public areas and the Club Lounge, with access to e.g. Facebook which is typically blocked by the Great Firewall of China. I did not experiment with the wired connection.

The only complaint I have was the temperature in the room. As I arrived I set it to +23 Celsius to be warm. After returning from dinner the room felt still cold and I set the temperature to +27. In the morning I woke up to a still freezing cold room with a sore throat. Had I stayed longer, I would have complained, but now I was just in a hurry to catch my plane.

The price of one night stay costed much more than five previous night in a 4-star business hotel in the Shangdong region together. Maybe it would not have been worth it, except for the proximity to the airport (shuttle every 15 minutes, and even possibility to walk if you happen to know the right way).

Room Tip: I asked for a room on the runway side of the airport, as I like watching the planes. There was no bothering noise during the night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Nice hotel to stay if you have an early flight out of Beijing. Excellent shuttle. I would give it 5 stars, but there was a slight confusion regarding my advance dinner purchase. Upon check-in, I informed the staff member that my rate included dinner and wanted to know what to do, I was told to go to the restaurant; when I went for dinner, I also informed the hostess that my rate included dinner, but I don't think she understood what I was saying. I was never really told what the advance dinner included, and due to a language barrier there were several problems that eventually were cleared. However, there should be some type of process in place for this, and if there is a process, the staff that night was not of aware of the process. Otherwise, the room was nice, clean. Dinner and breakfast had a lot of American type choices.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2013

A great choice if you are flying into and out of Beijing. Clean, spacious and comfortable. So close to the airport it's a simple and easy choice.

Service is uneven, try harder than they can deliver. Restaurant is ok for dinner, good breakfast buffet.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Great place to stay if your are getting in late, leaving early or just don't want to go to Beijing center. Clean well run, great wifi, western plugs for the adaptors. Good airport pick up service for $40 if you don't want to use the shuttles. Stayed on the business floor, which has a very nice lounge with good food for a light dinner. Just don't be surprised by the prices in the restaurant, which are nuts. $12 for a Chinese beer....

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business