“Friendly staff and great hotel”

Hilton Beijing Capital Airport
Ranked #26 of 6,599 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Planned business stay - last stop before return to UK. Spacious and comfortable bedroom. The airport express made it a quick alternative to a taxi o get to the centre of town. It is the staff who made the deepest impression - very friendly.. Grace was very attentive and helpful. I believe the Manager, Candy, went out of her way to help when the Hilton bus was late on its return trip from the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,439)

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The room was very pleasant and effectively met our needs for an airport stay. The room was lovely and especially quiet. The only drawback is that the restaurant seemed a bit pricey and there are no other food alternatives nearby. The concierge did a great job in arranging a cab to take us to the Great Wall on a half day trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had to stay overnight in Beijing in order to make connections to Lhasa and were very surprised by how nice this hotel is -- much nicer than the airport Hilton at Los Angeles International Airport, for example. For some reason, they upgraded us gratis to a (two-story) suite that was beautiful. The staff was friendly and the breakfast buffet was very nice. We would stay here again in a heartbeat, which we can't say about the Hilton at LAX. We have found that the Hiltons overseas tend to nicer than the ones in the U.S.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great accomodations with some minor issues. I paid a pretty penny for the buffet and was disappointed. Also there is no taxi service in the evening which affected my plans. It's great othrewise with its' accessability to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 June 2014

After a few days at a conference in Beijing, we had to fly off to Yunnan to visit clients, before returning to Beijing finally staying at the Hilton before flying home. I called the concierge to ask if we could leave some of our bags in storage while we travelled to Yunnan, even though we were not checking in until we came back. No problem, all arranged and taken care of.

The room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet. I only had breakfast but this was very good and had plenty of choice.

We took the shuttle from T2 and T3, on time to the minute every time.

The only gripe is that the Wifi is not free for guests.

Otherwise a great place with all mod comms, and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeanne7759
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I arrived at the hotel, traveling from Chongqing to Beijing, and having had issues during check-in at the Chongqing airport. The ticket agent ticketed my self and my luggage from Chongqing to Houston. I corrected the agent saying I was only going from Chongqing to Beijing and overnighting at the Beijing Capital Hilton. The tickets were then corrected and the luggage tagged to go to Beijing. All would seem fine, except the last time I fly out of Chongqing the same thing occurred, except when I was re-ticketed the rest of my itinerary was cancelled, and I did not find out until the next day while trying to leave the country.

So as I was saying, when I arrived at the hotel, I was not sure if I still had reserved flights the next day. I tried to contact my companies travel service, but there had been a large storm in the US and I had been on the phone and on hold for more than 1 hour. I went to the concierges desk, and the 2 guys there (Adam and Michael) were able to contact the airline and confirm that my reservations had not been cancelled.

This was a big relief, I was on my way home after more than 30 days in country.

Thanks so much.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have stayed at the hotel a number of times after a long flight from North America. It is convenient to the airport, the rooms and common areas are comfortable and attractive and I have always enjoyed the main restaurant on the first floor. The staff are very friendly and to my surprise remember me and my room and location preferences each time I check in.

After that long flight you want that quiet oasis were you can acclimate to the time change and get that good night sleep and a hearty breakfast the next day. The Beijing Captial Airport Hilton is that place and is one of the best airport hotels I have stayed in during my travels to Asia.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business