“Wow”

Hilton Beijing Capital Airport
Ranked #29 of 6,568 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Beautiful, comfortable, modern and safe. Staff were accommodating and helped me a solo traveler who only spoke English. They were great about getting me transportation to the airport and obtained trustworthy transportation. I was well cared for.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,364)

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Airport hotels have never impressed me as the kind of respites that offer anything more than the basics, at least from a US citizens perspective. When it comes to China I often set my expectations low unless I'm willing to pay $$$$.

Hilton's Beijing Capital Airport does not fit this description, not even close. As a HH member I was greeted with an email from the hotel manager several days before my departure welcoming me with an upgraded room plus extras.

When I arrived, the hotel could be seen from the T3 terminal at PEK which added some comfort in knowing I would make my connection with no problem. After taking the clearly marked shuttle (runs every 15min or less from T3 door 5 I believe) I arrived at the spotless hotel. In typical Asian decor everything was decked out in marble and clean lines. Hotel staff was attentive, welcoming and accommodating.

My room was fantastic! A pleasant surprise was the Nespresso machine that I am accustomed to using at home and the office, nice! Clean, spacious, English cable channels, quiet, and comfortable. Maybe one of the best night sleeps I've had after a 12hr flight.

I could go on, but its not necessary. If you choose to stay close to PEK for a quick turn around, Hilton's Beijing Capital Airport Hotel is fantastic.

Room Tip: If you are a HH member, you may want to ask if they offer cash/points during the dates of your stay...
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Planned business stay - last stop before return to UK. Spacious and comfortable bedroom. The airport express made it a quick alternative to a taxi o get to the centre of town. It is the staff who made the deepest impression - very friendly.. Grace was very attentive and helpful. I believe the Manager, Candy, went out of her way to help when the Hilton bus was late on its return trip from the airport.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The room was very pleasant and effectively met our needs for an airport stay. The room was lovely and especially quiet. The only drawback is that the restaurant seemed a bit pricey and there are no other food alternatives nearby. The concierge did a great job in arranging a cab to take us to the Great Wall on a half day trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had to stay overnight in Beijing in order to make connections to Lhasa and were very surprised by how nice this hotel is -- much nicer than the airport Hilton at Los Angeles International Airport, for example. For some reason, they upgraded us gratis to a (two-story) suite that was beautiful. The staff was friendly and the breakfast buffet was very nice. We would stay here again in a heartbeat, which we can't say about the Hilton at LAX. We have found that the Hiltons overseas tend to nicer than the ones in the U.S.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great accomodations with some minor issues. I paid a pretty penny for the buffet and was disappointed. Also there is no taxi service in the evening which affected my plans. It's great othrewise with its' accessability to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 June 2014

After a few days at a conference in Beijing, we had to fly off to Yunnan to visit clients, before returning to Beijing finally staying at the Hilton before flying home. I called the concierge to ask if we could leave some of our bags in storage while we travelled to Yunnan, even though we were not checking in until we came back. No problem, all arranged and taken care of.

The room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet. I only had breakfast but this was very good and had plenty of choice.

We took the shuttle from T2 and T3, on time to the minute every time.

The only gripe is that the Wifi is not free for guests.

Otherwise a great place with all mod comms, and reasonably priced.

1  Thank Jeanne7759