“Wonderful Stay”
Review of Vision Hotel

Vision Hotel
Ranked #147 of 6,568 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in Vision hotel. and for sure i return there again and for sure i recommend it to my colleagues. i stayed two days in Bejing for business. when i travel for businees, i need very comfortable and clean place to stay cause my schedule is tight and this hotel indeed met my expectations. i do not know if it was just built or recently renovated that everything looked new and shiny clean. staff were very polite and knew good Egnlish. taxi was available at shortest time. i stayed in 18th floor and enjoyed the view. hotel is located in a quiet area and somehow away from traffic. now let me talk about room. considering the price, it was excellent. lots of mirrors which is my favorite! very comfortable bathroom with separte shower and bath. furniture were new and clean. air conditioner with heat systme on; i spent some of previous stays in freezing or cold temprature and was so happy there is air conditioner i can control the temp.
3rd time to Beijing and Haidian district, i can say this was the best 4star hotel i experienced

Room Tip: good for businees trips in Haidian District. if you like view and privacy, choose higher floors
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank VidaEsmaeilzsdegan

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This would have gotten a higher rating except for one problem - air conditioning, or the lack thereof. I visited in mid-October, and the outside temperatures were comfortably cool, but my room ranged between 25-26 degrees Celius my entire stay. When I inquired, they told me the air conditioning was off for the fall, and I should open a window. I did open the one window that one could, and it opened about 6-7 inches (pushing out diagonally), but that never cooled the room very much. All other aspects of the hotel are very good; spacious and clean rooms, decent English speaking when needed, good laundry service, wonderful breakfast buffet (both Western and Chinese style). Free wi-fi service is another plus. Perhaps in the summer, when the air conditioning is on, this would be a terrific hotel - and perhaps also okay in the winter with adequate heat. But it was very hard to sleep comfortably in the room at this temperature.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed in that hotel for 10 nights so I think I got to know it quite well. For me it was very well located, as I had a conference at the Beihang University next door. The hotel is very nice and clean. My room was very big and comfortable. Bathroom was great! Spacious and quite luxurious really. The only problem that I had was that the AC didn't work very well so sometimes nights were just to hot. Wifi was also not working great but there was a high speed Internet cable in the room so it was ok. Most of the staff indeed did not speak English but they did their best to be helpful. The rate for this class of a hotel was very low and affordable and it included breakfast, which was very nice. you had your typical Chinese breakfast as well as western breakfast. Overall, I had a very pleasant stay in this hotel.

1  Thank Pysiu
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for two weeks for a business trip. My room is clean, well decorated and very spacious. The provisions in the room is adequate and generally handy. The only issue is that the network connection is via a internet cable, so you need to bring along your travel router to set up your private WiFi network. The breakfast is up to the standard with sufficient choices for my long stay. I haven't tried the gym and the swimming pool, but my colleagues reflected that they are also not bad.

This hotel locates between the 3rd and 4th ring of Beijing, close to the two famous universities, Peking University and Tsinghua University, as well as a number of popular tourist spots over the northwestern part of Beijing. The subway station is just 5 minutes walk from the hotel, so you can travel to most busy districts of the city within an hour. This is important as the traffic congestions in Beijing are very serious nowadays.

In short, this is a very good hotel for visiting Beijing, specially the universities nearby.

Room Tip: Bring along your travel router for WiFi connection.
1  Thank Caveman_Lee
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Suggested by the Conference organizers due to the closeness to Beijing University, I really appreciated the luxury of the environment, the hotel facilities and the kindness of employment. English speaking at reception and free wifi connection in the whole building. Excellent!

1  Thank B-House_Cagliari
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This is a fine hotel that suffers from, yet is benefited by, its location. While perfectly suited to those on University business, this hotel, and this district, is FAR from most tourist attractions. The subway is nearby but count on at least a half-hour to anyplace of interest.

The restaurants are capable, the cleanliness is excellent, and the front desk/bell staff are earnest. English is spoken but not always fluently.

The room is large, comfortable, and clean. The hotel could, however, upgrade its WIFI so it reaches the room and is of modern bandwidth and speed.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2013

It's the worst hotel staff I've met in my life. I reserve one executive room, which by the way it was not cheap at all for being in China. In my reservation copy it said breakfast included. The problem was that my reservation was written in Spanish as this is my language.
In a very poor English they said that my room rate was more expensive than in my reservation copy and that breakfast was free only for one people (we were 2). We complained and they made us waiting for 40 minutes in the reception desk.
None of the staff people paid us attention. After 40 minutes we were very angry and ask again to one girl. She looked as if we were disturbing her. She said 'I said only 1 breakfast. Go'. We asked for the manager and for the complaining book but at that moment nobody understands English suddenly.
Summary; I paid more for my room (be careful), I have no breakfast and other facilities they said were included in the web, and I lost my mind with such an annoying staff (if any problem they suddenly forget English).

• Stayed: August 2013