“Sophia's Famliy”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Beijing
East Apartments Beijing
Ranked #793 of 6,492 Hotels in Beijing
Taipei, Taiwan
“Sophia's Famliy”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Dear Sev,
We had rent your house from 7/8~7/12. We like to thanks for your good place to stay. Your apartment is confortable, space is large enough, the overall environment is quite good. Especially like to thank your employer Mr.Xing for his help to my family. Next time, me or my friends will go to Beijing, I would like to recommend your appartment.
Sophia

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Beijing, China
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The rooms are not left very clean. Toilets don't flush. Do not provide you with toilet roll.

To top it off, there was construction taking place next door which had been continuing during the day, so loud that I couldnt speak to anyone in the apartment, even though this trip organised by CRCC Asia was supposed to be partially sociable!

When I contacted the staff at East apartments, they said that everything was fully booked and after 2 hours of drilling they would stop the construction for 15 minutes, until 09.00 am when they would starting drilling and hammering the walls again! They don't own the apartment next door so this was out of their control, perhaps they shouldnt rent out this apartment then-logical solution?

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Beijing hotels

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed there for 5 nights. It has both English and Chinese speaking staff on call 24 hr. Easy to communicate, fast response. 500 meters West of Line 10 ShuangJing A exit. Inside gate has convenient store, very safe. Or walk 5 -10 min will be ChongMen Market which has everything. Also has a western grocery store near by which has all imported stuff. Cleaning stuff is efficient and will start laundry. All u need is to hang them up when u back. Many eatery nearby.

My son only went to swim once which is kind of inconvenient. I requested a unit close to pool. But due to the busy summer season, Sev upgraded my 2 bed rm reservation to a 3 bd rm unit which is the furthest from the pool. The indoor pool is not part of the apt complex. It's outside the gate, belong to a heath club, it took us 15 -18min walk. If u need go to pool, u'll call Sev and he will send a stuff take u there. Also you need bring 100 yuan for a locker key deposit and a swimming cap. Wall paper in the apt start to peeling off around the corner and the couch need some cleaning work.

Overall, we are happy with the stay and will stay again if come back BJ. It's so spacious and convenient.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I read a few of the other reviews, and the negative ones must be outliers. The service we had was great, the cleaning staff were professional and fast, and not intrusive. This was my third time staying in Beijing and I'd definitely choose East Apts again. It's just south of Guomao (you can walk there in 5-10min), which is the business center of the city. The only issue I had was the kitchen was a little cramped, but the spacious living rooms and bedrooms made up for that.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Puchong, Malaysia
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We had a terrible experience with this apartment. The manager has been given the most BAD service to us. When we first touch to the ground of this apartment, the manager 'welcomed' us with his BLACK face, shown his impatient to us for staying at this apartment. This is the most BAD service we had experienced for all these years of travelling.

Besides, the location is also terrible for travellers. It is so so so so inconvenience to hunt for food. The facility of the apartment has also disappointed us, bathroom is EXTREMELY DIRTY with no lock. The water filter is also not working at one of the apartment we stayed (we stayed at 2 apts). We dare not call him to service it because he is really really unfriendly. We immediately and on the spot decided to shortern our stay at this apartment despite pre-booking payment has been made. Finally when we back to our home country, we have been following up with our refund for the 3 remaining nites. End up the management refunded with amount much much lesser than the actual calculation of refund. We demanded for breakdown of refund, and yet, FAILED. Todate after 1 1/2 months back home, we have still yet to obtain the breakdown. The management just NEVER borther to reply us with this.

NOT RECOMMEND TO STAY HERE.....

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Priscillia1
EastApartments, Guest Relations Manager at East Apartments Beijing, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
This guest had booked a three bedroom apartment which which can sleep 6 people. This guest had a party of 11. We informed them that we can not register that many people in one apartment and that they would need to book a second apartment. They were very insistent that they all be allowed to stay together, even becoming hostile towards our manager. They finally agreed to book a second apartment and checked out the next morning, cancelling the rest of their stay. They got their refund in-full, minus the cancellation fee.
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Thank you everyone at East Apartments for being so accommodating! We had a great stay in a comfortable, clean and well kept serviced apartment. Before we left for our trip I had heard many a story about the inconveniences and discomfort one can experience in China. This wasn’t the case at all. The apartment was in a completely developed area with every amenity we could need (ie: April Gourmet, a ton of restaurants and a huge shopping mall). The apartment itself was spacious with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. It was clean and stocked with everything we needed. The staff was efficient and informative and was there for any questions we had. The only problem was an unpleasant smell that came from the bathrooms once a day around the same time. Since then we’ve learned it’s due to the specific style of pluming China uses. Overall it was a treat and I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: 3 bedrooms or more!