East Apartments Beijing
US$158
US$98
US$88
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Have been staying at East Apartments now for about 4 years whenever I come to Beijing. Been great to see how the neighborhood has blossomed. And now there is even a new subway stop right there! Makes it that much more convenient (though has been incredibly convenient for me). I now know the neighborhood, people and makes coming to Beijing almost like comig home. We highly recommend East Apartments for your home in Beijing!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I enjoyed my stay here when I needed to move out of my old apartment and needed a stopping place for a month. Staff is friendly and the location is good, especially if you need access to the CBD (Central Business District).

I kind of wish there was room service but again it is an apartment hotel

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We arrived on the 1st of August and our apartment has been plagued with cockroaches. The staff here have "sprayed" the rooms numerous times but to no avail. It has been suggested that it was from our cooking however, none of us have been able to cook due to the unsanitary conditions. The Hot water is intermittent and will work half the time. (its been repaired twice already since we've been here) and generally the place could use some TLC to touch it up. Other interns have been in better positions but the three of us have been definitively dissapointed after outlaying a lot of money to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We had a very pleasant stay in a lovely apartment in nice sourroundings. Close to metrostation and all attractions. Our host Sev Slaymaker did a kind and professional service all the Way.
We stayed for 14 nights.
Our advice to other visitors in Beijing: dont use more than 6-7 days in the City. 14 days is Way too long.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Dear Sev,
We had rent your house from 7/8~7/12. We like to thanks for your good place to stay. Your apartment is confortable, space is large enough, the overall environment is quite good. Especially like to thank your employer Mr.Xing for his help to my family. Next time, me or my friends will go to Beijing, I would like to recommend your appartment.
Sophia