1) The inn is located in Beijing's Hutong. That means you get to feel the true spirit of traditional Beijing. We absolutely loved it. For an example, every morning, when we stepped out on to narrow street, we were greeted by a same mellow dog. And once a kid did running competion with me on my way to metro station.
2) The girl at reception (I feel bad about forgetting her name) was exceptionally awesome. She spoke great english and provided very useful information with smiling face even though we repeated some of the questions numerous times.
3) The courtyard is small but fun. Every evening it provided venue for usual chit chat with fellow travelers
4) This is not really a complain but rather a suggestion. Since the inn is located in old hutong with narrow streets. Taxi can't come all the way to inn. We were made aware of this by the staff and provided busienss card and map by email ahead of time. Make sure to print and carry it with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A typical courtyard hidden in small Hutong providing a relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of modern Beijing.With only 7 rooms, Fish Inn takes care of your every need. Staying with us, you are experiencing the true lifestyle of Beijingers.All the 7 rooms are stylishly decorated and comfortably set up with modern convenience to ensure your stay enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Ctrip TA so you can book your Peking Garden Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Hotel Beijing