Cordis, Beijing Capital Airport by Langham Hospitality Group
US$158
US$113
Agoda.com
1,048 results
All reviewslangham placefree shuttlean early flightnext morninglong layovershuttle servicean overnight staystayed one nightexcellent hotelshort stayhong kongthe club loungeroom was spaciousbusiness tripchinese restaurantbreakfast buffetchina
Reviewed 12 November 2013

After a terrible stay in Beijing in my first stop over, I decided to go all out and stay at the Langham. My main worry last time was transfers from the airport to my hotel. The langham provides from Terminal 2 at every 1/2 hour for 24 hours, pick up point outside Gate 3. This was such a great service, as my plane was delayed by 2 hours and arrived quite late, knowing that I would safely be going straight to the hotel.

The room was so spacious. The bathroom was huge! I ordered room service, and found this fantastic and tasty. The bed was comfy, one of the most comfiest on my travels. Yes you do pay a little more to stay at this hotel, but money was well spent, and I wished I stayed here on my way over.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
John V, General Manager at Cordis, Beijing Capital Airport by Langham Hospitality Group, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

I thank you for posting this review on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I was happy to read that you have enjoyed our Dream Big bed as well as the pink shuttle bus, two of our many special features which have been mentioned by many of our guests. I have shared your comments with our team members to ensure we will keep offering stimulating hospitality and making airport hotel fun.

Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport team thank you and look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed in Langham Place Beijing Airport for 3 nights as I was on my business trip last week in Beijing.

Before I arrived in Beijing city, I called the concierge to look for information for bookbinding service. The hotel was sorry to informed that they dont have a binding machine, however, they can look for boutique shops offering such service around airport area. When I arrived the hotel, I am amazed by the concierge called Joe and Jerry who empowered themselves to delight me by offering 3 business cards with contact numbers of binding shops for me to select.

I stayed in club floor, the club floor service service were great to offer me warm service through my stay, with smiles and joyful gesture always.

If I have opportunity to travel back to Beijing, this hotel will be my first choice for business trip in Beijing city.

Room Tip: Room facing airport T3
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

I thank you very much for taking the time to post such detailed review on your experience at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I was very glad to read that you had a great experience during your stay and that our team members were able to help you and solve you problem. I have also praised our Front office team for a well done job as well as Joe and Jerry for being so proactive in helping you. Thank you for highlighting the quality of service provided at our club L which many of our guests recognize.

I thank you very much for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport and look forward welcoming you soon again.

With Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed overnight at the Langham Place hotel in the Beijing Capital Airport, on our way to Datong from Turpan. This hotel was like an oasis to us, after hotel stays in Turpan and Dunhuang. The room was absolutely first rate, with high ceilings and was spacious, and very tastefully decorated. This could be one of the best hotels in Beijing (other than the Aman in the Summer Palace).

I have been to Beijing many times, and never managed to get a decent meal, as food in the interior parts of China tends to be quite inferior. However, the Chinese restaurant in Langham Place served superb Cantonese food, and we had by far the best dinner we ever had in Beijing.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for posting your comments on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed our facilities and that our team was able to offer you great service building great memories. I have passed your compliments to our chefs and food and beverage team in Ming Court Restaurant.

I also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport.

My team and I look forward welcoming you back during your next travelling through Beijing.

John Vouilllamoz

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had to fly back to Beijing to take an early afternoon flight back to Chicago. I booked this "Airport" Hotel because it really didn't matter which hotel except that it was close to the airport. Wow! I was impressed with this super modern, hip, cool hotel both in its interior design and the people. For China these young people had the hotel scene down.

The king bed room was huge with a large window looking over a peaceful grassy area that wasnt anything special except it was very dark at night (thank you) and during the day very peaceful.

The shuttle bus runs every half hour and the guys hustle you on and off in a good way. They worked hard to make sure I was really happy. Of the four hotels I stayed at in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou this was the most helpful staff of them all.

If you need a hotel by the airport this one will surprise you!

Room Tip: Get the room overlooking the grassy area
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
John V, General Manager at Cordis, Beijing Capital Airport by Langham Hospitality Group, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Thank you very much for your review and kind comments on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

At Langham Place we aim offer stimulating hospitality and make Airport hotels fun.
My team and I were delighted to read that you have enjoyed thedesignmodernity and cool side of our hotel in addition to the service offered.
Thank you for highlighting ourDream Big bed as well as the pink shuttle bus which has been mentioned by many of our guests.

I have shared your comments with our team members and we all look forward welcoming you back at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks on a business trip. The staff were excellent, very professional and friendly. They couldn't enough for me to make my stay more enjoyable. The food in the restaurant was excellent with a good selection. The room was very comfortable with good facilities. The only drawback was that the hotel had no pool which would be fine for a couple of nights but was a bit of a loss for a 2 weeks stay. I'd highly recommend the hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Again I had the pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues so to make sure that our team members keep focusing on offering our guest best service and built great memories.

We also noted your remarks regarding the missing swimming pool. We hope that we will be able to complete the phase II project including swimming pool, famous ‘CHUAN ’ spa, and additional conversion center in the future.

Meanwhile my team and I hope soon having the pleasure to welcome you back at Langham Place Beijing Airport.