“The Top Choice”

Cordis, Beijing Capital Airport
Ranked #42 of 6,599 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 2 February 2014

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason not to choose Langham Place. If you're going with the Crowne Plaza or the Hilton you're making a huge mistake. In EVERY way (quality of room, overall service, breakfast buffet, room service, etc.) Langham Place is superior.

Stayed: January 2014
John V, General Manager at Cordis, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

I would like to thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay and taking the time to write this review.

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed our facilities, the quality of our service offered as well as our food and beverage product. I have shared your comments with our team members to ensure we will keep offering stimulating hospitality and making airport hotel fun.

I thank you very much for further recommending Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport andhope soon having the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

In all my travels the best hotel I have ever stayed at is the Langham Place Mongkok Hong Kong. So when I recently needed an airport hotel between flights in Beijing it was a no-brain er where I would stay...the Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport. I'm glad to report this airport hotel lives up to the Langham reputation; everything about the hotel was excellent!
I stayed in one of the Club rooms, everything about the room was perfect:
-large bathroom with all the amenities
-big flat screen TV with DVD player
-functional work desk with lots of outlets
-small comfortable day-couch
-super fast WiFi (which is rare in Beijing), fast enough to stream video.
-and of course the very plush comfortable bed which was a slice of heaven.

The Club L lounge was also a delight. I dropped by when when they were serving Hors d'oeuvres in the evening. Food was fantastic and the young ladies on duty were very nice and helpful.

And if all of that isn't enough the breakfast at the ground-floor restaurant is also amazing! Fresh pastries, fresh squeezed juice, eggs made to order, and anything else you could want. The staff again was amazing. Even though it's a buffet they were more than eager to bring items to your table.

There is also a nice park across the street if you want to go for a stroll.

Next time I'm in any city that has a Langham Hotel...they will have my business!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

I thank you very much for taking the time to post such detailed review on your experience at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport and Langham Hotel Group.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed our facilities, our room amenities including, TV, DVD player, Hi Speed Wi-Fi as those are offered to help us achieving our mission of “Making Airport Hotel Fun”. Also I thank you for highlighting the Club L and the Place restaurant both offering delicious food and friendly service which contribute in building great memories to our guests.

I have shared your comments with our colleagues and praised them for their great performance.

I thank you very much for making our hotel your first choice at Beijing Capital Airport and look forward welcoming you back soon at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed at the Langham Place when I had a 11-hour daytime layover in Beijing airport, between two overnight flights. It was an excellent choice, easy shuttle to get there, friendly and efficient staff, very comfortable bed for sleeping. The breakfast buffet was outstanding, and they ended up including it in the room rate even though that wasn't part of the deal originally.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

I thank you for letting us know about your experience at the Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I am glad to know that you have enjoyed location, facilities, and thequality of Breakfast at our Place Restaurant. Thank you for highlighting the friendliness and efficiency of our team members as well as the quality ofDream Big bed which has been mentioned by many of our guests. Our management team will keep motivating our colleagues to offer superior service.

My team and I thank you for choosing Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport and look forward welcoming you back during your next travelling to Beijing.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Of the 3 airport hotels served by 24/7 airport-hotel transfer buses, Langham Place is hard to beat. The cost is reasonable, the food is good, it is very comfortable and well-appointed but most of all the service is exceptional in a country that excels at service. Highly recommended for airport convenience and a 30 minute taxi ride finds the city centre.

Room Tip: The executive floor is worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
John V, General Manager at Cordis, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

I thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and for recommending Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed our facilities, the quality of our food but moreover the friendly service offered by our colleagues. As every time a review is posted we ensure that the comments are shared to the team to keep everyone motivated in delivering superior service.

I thank you for choosing Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport for your stay and look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I spent one night at the Langham Place due to catch the early flight. This is the perfect place for catch early flight or after a long flight. It takes 3 mins from terminal to the hotel. The room is very comfortable, and very large as well. The service is great. The surroundings are relaxing. For me, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
John V, General Manager at Cordis, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

I thank you very much for your review on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I was very glad to read your comments as we are constantly motivating our colleagues to offer efficient and friendly service.

Again I thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport and hope having the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

It takes you only 3 minutes from the terminal to the hotel and there is a shuttle service.
The rooms are great and very comfortable.
Breakfast and restaurant service is offering whatever you are looking for.
If you like to go to the city of Beijing this hotel is not really suitable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MSchlagwein

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed facilities and the quality of our Breakfast at the Place Restaurant.
Your comment have been shared and we will keep motivating our colleagues to further deliver superior service
and build great memories.

My team and I thank you again and look forward welcoming you back during your next travelling through Beijing.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I stayed in the hotel overnight as I needed to proceed for my business trip to the US. Very comfortable, large rooms. The buffet-breakfast was especially pleasing, the diversity of dishes was extremely large that could satisfy the taste of any visitor and everything was fresh and delicious.

Room Tip: I would strongly recommend the hotel to people who transit to another place as it is very close to t...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

I thank you very much for posting this review on you stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed the facilities and service provided.
I have passed your complements to our team members in particular thanked our Kitchen team for the quality of Breakfast offered.

My team and I thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay look forward welcoming you back soon.