“Not Bad”

Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport
Ranked #39 of 6,556 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Had to stay one night as I had to be at the airport very early in the morning and this hotels location is superb being only 500m from terminal 3 with a free shuttle to the airport. One does have to compromise with the constant noise of aircraft, but after all it is an airport hotel
Front of house were excellent on arrival and checkout, being very helpful and cheerful (even at 04.00 in the morning).
The room was superb, very large and with good facilities. though the free internet connection I found to be poor, cynically I would propose that this is because they want to charge you for a faster connection! The Buffet restaurant was ok, not the best and a little expensive for what it is.
Overall though not a bad hotel.
Reasonable deals can be had through Expedia and Booking .com

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Thornpilot
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

I thank you very much for posting this comments on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I was glad to read that you have enjoyed the prime location of our hotel as well as the quality of our soundproof and room facilities. I have praised our front office team for a job well done at check in and check out. Regarding the internet
I would like to specify that we are offering 2 Kb second free in-room and public area Wi-Fi for all our guest, while high
speed 8 Kb second is charged at the cost of RMB 20 per hour.

I thank you for choosing Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport for your stay and hope soon welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We needed a hotel for an overnight stay at the Beijing airport. While planning our trip we found that almost no hotels would allow for 2 adults and 2 small children in one room. I sent emailed to a variety of places and the Langham responded quickly and let me know what kind of room to book.

We arrived after almost 24 hours of travel and it was wonderful to find the shuttle waiting for us exactly where the reservation said it would be. The staff checked us in quickly and the bell boy took us to our room and showed us all the features. We need an extra blanket for one of our children and the housekeeper brought it up quickly.

The room was incredibly nice and the bed was comfortable compared to most beds I have slept on in China over the last 7 years. We slept on the bed, one child slept on the couch and our other daughter slept on a little pallet of blankets on the floor.

The best thing about this hotel were the incredibly soft and large bath towels. The worst thing was that the shade between the glass window between the bathroom and bedroom was see through even when closed so not a lot of privacy with the 4 of us in one room.

The hotel itself is very nice and we enjoyed walking around looking at the cool art they had throughout the hotel before we caught the shuttle bus back to the airport. At checkout they confirmed what airline we would be flying and then the driver dropped us exactly where we needed to be.

We didn't try the food because we had dinner on the plane and had an early flight to catch the next morning.

I highly recommend this hotel for quality rooms, service and convenience to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

I thank you for posting your comments on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

My team and I were delighted to read that you have enjoyed the design modernity and cool side
of our hotel in addition to the service offered. I have shared your comments with our team members and will ensure we keep offering stimulating hospitality and creating great memories.

I also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport. My team and I look forward welcoming you back during your next travelling through Beijing.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have stayed in many places all around the world and Langham Place Beijing is one of the best
The rooms are spacious ,beds comfortable ,bathroom and amenities great
The staff are very helpful and friendly ,we love the Langham brand and culture it promotes with staff and customers
We will definately be back !!

Room Tip: Choose the club level it's not much more in price but you get much more offered ,food, drinks ,l...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 March 2014

i frequently stop at Langhm Hotel Beijing during my way to fly home .
the atmosphere and the people at front desk and lobby are wonderfull.
Lemon ,Cherry ...take care of customers in the club lounge where i am used to take fonderfull time during happy hours and breakfast.
maurizio c.

Room Tip: choose 6 or 5th floor for your convinience
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for staying at Langham Place Beijing every time you are flying home and for writing this review.

I was delighted to read that you are enjoying our service and the facilities offered on the club floor. I have passed your compliments to our team members, in particular our Front Office team for a job well done as well as Lemon and Cherry for their great attitude. Thanks their passion and dedication, our mission “making airport hotels fun” was made a reality to you.

My team and I hope soon having the pleasure to welcome you back at Langham Place Beijing Airport.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Very nice hotel, shame we did not stay there very long as we had to leave for a very early flight. We were lucky to be upgraded to a suite. The hotel is very clean and conveniently place for any of Beijing Capital airport. They also provide a free shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

I thank you for taking the time to write this review about your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

Our team members are genuinely dedicated to offer friendly and efficient service and I was very happy to read that you had a very enjoyable stay with us. I also thank you for highlighting the convenience of our location and our pink shuttle bus which has been mentioned by many of our guests.

My team and I thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport and look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have been a regular guest at the Langham Place, BCA, whilst travelling on business for over 2 years. The Langham or ‘My Place’ is conveniently located near the airport. It is an absolute pleasure to stay at the Langham. The staff are professional, friendly and make a traveler feel very welcome. The management and staff have a sense of appreciation of the ‘loneness’ of business travel and do what they can to make the experience pleasant and homely. The hotel would rate within the best that I have stayed in. The rooms are extremely well appointed and the bed very comfortable after a long flight. I would highly recommend the Langham Place BCA to any traveler.

Room Tip: Every room is good
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Carl A
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

I thank you very much for making Langham Place your first choice for your accommodation at Beijing Capital Airport.

It is with a great pleasure that our management team and I have read your recent review as we endeavor great efforts
to train and motivate our team members in offering friendly and efficient service as well as create great memories.

My team and I thank you for your kind comments and look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This hotel is one of the best hotels I from my (limited) travel experience.
Hotel staff is very kind with tourists; I felt welcome since my first step in this hotel.
Rooms are confortable, clean, plenty of space.
Bathroom was clean, plenty of space and in a stylish way arrangement inside.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

I thank you very much for posting your comments on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

My team and I were delighted to read that you have enjoyed thefacilities, our spacious rooms and the stylish fittings of our bathrooms. Also thank you for highlighting the friendliness of our team members which has been mentioned by many of our guests.

I thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport and hope soon having the pleasure to welcome you and your family back.