“Rude staff, terrible music and pickpockets”
Review of Mix Club

Mix Club
Ranked #6 of 60 Nightlife in Beijing
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Rude staff, terrible music and pickpockets”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Don't bother with this place. I've never experienced such rudeness and utter disregard for service in my life.

No ATM's, don't accept non-Chinese credit cards, high drink prices, extremely drunk locals that start fights with you for no reason and get carried out by security, this makes for an interesting but not fun occasion!

I was standing near the dance floor (which you aren't allowed to take your drink on, this must be so they can spike your drink and rob you) and a waiter knocked my freshly bought drink out of my hand with a tray. He said sorry and picked it up, I asked if he would get me a new one from the bar and he said yeah and ordered one from the bartender. When I got the drink I walked away and the barman started yelling at me to pay, I tried explaining the situation to no avail and stood my ground. Anyways, I ended up surrounded by security staff poking and slapping me yelling 50! 50! You pay now! I was literally assaulted physically until I paid up.

Stay away.

beijing
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“was a bummer”
Reviewed 31 December 2010

went to the mix just now for new year and was really disappointed by the concierge(the place where you can keep your jackets and bags). it was a good night until the ladies at the concierge scolded me for asking one simple question("i forgot my number, is it alright? in Chinese. im not an English native speaker as i came from Indonesia. was there with a bunch of friends from all over the world(america,singapore,korea,equador, etc) and all 30 of us agreed that the service was ok but the ladies at the concierge was a real let down.

1 Thank nerdyluke