“One of the Best”
Review of Mix Club

Mix Club
Ranked #7 of 61 Nightlife in Beijing
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Fill every night, definitely one of the best discos in Beijing along with BabyFace. Of course, also many beautiful ladies too.
Nice mixture of foreign & local patrons.

5  Thank Eugene G
There are newer reviews for Mix Club

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Very less foreign crowd, Loud music, 2 dance floors (HipHop and international) , good DJs, reasonable priced drinks (except water) -- may or may not accept international credit cards depends on which bartender you get, decent crowd - but all local and wont mix up --- sums up this nightclub! We were out to look for local and that is what we got. Open til 5am, this gets crazy busy after around midnight. 50RMB entry is not terrible either. For guys, do not expect to be able to be hooked up here - its really hard.

We had a great time. The lights and effects were awesome. However, 1 thing, they use the FOG machine way too much, so it might hurt your eyes a bit. Also, my ears kept ringing after i was out :)

1  Thank Paresh M
Reviewed 10 April 2013

this is def a local club. You don't see many foreigners here. Table service here is great!!! HUGE tables. Best service in the world. You get your own server and they stay at your table the whole time. BOTTLE prices here you can't BEAT. The music is a little bit behind but not to the point where you can't stand it. Nice crowd here and fun times! Enjoy if you dare adventure to this local club! Also if you don't finish your bottles they give you a card and you can keep track of it and come back and get it. Also they have dices they give you if you ask so you can play little cool games while drinking at your table!

Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

Plays pitbull and akon.. Kinds of sums the place up to be honest. If your okay with that then you might like it, in here bored as my chinese speaking friend pulls, no im not jealous.. I don't need women, so what if its valentines day... love me..?

3  Thank Adam W
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Don't bother with this place. I've never experienced such rudeness and utter disregard for service in my life.

No ATM's, don't accept non-Chinese credit cards, high drink prices, extremely drunk locals that start fights with you for no reason and get carried out by security, this makes for an interesting but not fun occasion!

I was standing near the dance floor (which you aren't allowed to take your drink on, this must be so they can spike your drink and rob you) and a waiter knocked my freshly bought drink out of my hand with a tray. He said sorry and picked it up, I asked if he would get me a new one from the bar and he said yeah and ordered one from the bartender. When I got the drink I walked away and the barman started yelling at me to pay, I tried explaining the situation to no avail and stood my ground. Anyways, I ended up surrounded by security staff poking and slapping me yelling 50! 50! You pay now! I was literally assaulted physically until I paid up.

Stay away.