I stayed my first night after arriving at 11pm from the usa. Then I stayed the last night before flying out back to the usa at 9am.
This is a nice basic hotel for these one night stays, however there is nothing walking distance from the hotel so I wouldn't stay longer. The hotel doesn't look like much but the rooms are nice and the breakfast buffet was fine.
now a few comments/hints
1, I only speak English and didn't have a Cel phone with me and even though I emailed ahead to the hotel figuring out how to get picked up by their airport shuttle was difficult. The answer is their shuttle leaves the hotel on the top of every hour and thus arrives at door 6 of international departures (not arrivals) at 15 after the hr.
2. The least expensive smaller economy rooms all face the landing path and planes are right outside your window every couple of minutes. For my second stay I payed the 99 RMB upgrade fee to get a larger room that faces the other direction, worth the extra money to me.
3. I asked when I entered if the breakfast buffet was included in the room rate, the girl I thought said yes, but she didn't understand my question. The breakfast is not included, it's 100 RMB.
I'll stay here again at the start and end of my next trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is one of the best value-added business hotels near the Beijing Capital Airport and the New Exhibition Center. The complimentary Wi-Fi covers all public areas and guest rooms, while the self-service business center provides all kinds of services to meet today’s business-traveler’s needs . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Days Hotel Beijing New Exhibition Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Hotel Beijing New Exhibition Beijing