“Value for $”

Ranked #40 of 12,841 Restaurants in Beijing
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beijing Workers' Sports Complex
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This place served very good Peking duck at a very reasonable price. RMB168. Most of the dishes are very reasonably priced. Most of the food here are generally good but I find it a bit salty and oily. Price wise, it is really value for $. Would definitely return here for the Peking duck.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I'm not a food hunter, but when I was searching about things to do in Beijing, I found so many suggestions to try the Beijing roast duck. That really made me to consider that special food of Beijing.
I knew there were so many roast duck restaurants in Beijing. I didn't mean to spend too much money in a very expensive restaurant just for food. But I didn't hope to get the worst taste of the food either. I remembered TripAdvisor, so I tried to find any reivews about Beijing roast duck. Yes, I found this restaurant with so many good reviews, not just the taste, but also the price.
Sure when I came to Beijing several days ago, I really had a nice experience of Beijing roast duck here, Jing Zun Pekingduck Restaurant.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Staying at the Holiday Inn Express across the street on a 4 day visit from Nanjing to Beijing. Went in for lunch on day one, had several excellent dishes, returned for dinner the same evening. The staff is exceptional. Returned again the following 2 evenings for dinner. Had the duck twice. It is so good I was blind to the rest of the menu. It is good thing my Chinese fiancé convinced me to order other dishes on the menu as they easily rivaled the duck for flavor, quantity and presentation. We will certainly return when in Beijing again.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Staying at the Holiday Inn Express it was hard to go past this restaurant which is directly across the road. Very convenient on a cold February evening. I became a bit of a regular and my only complaint is that their duck is so good it was very hard to go past it to try anything else on the menu. I did though and the spicy trout was equally as delicious. Friendly service with basic English understood, reasonable prices and great food make this a very good restaurant.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Somewhat close to the Workers Stadium you will find this restaurant serving a really reasonably priced Beijing duck priced at 128 yuans. I got tipped of of this restaurant by a fellow traveling spanish couple that had had a few Beijing ducks during their stay, but this was the best one. It was mentioned in their guidebook, don't remember which it was though.
Walking from the nearest subway station aided only by my guidebook (Berlitz Beijing) I kind of got lost on my first try finding the restaurant, the thing though was that I was on the right street but as it was dark and the street was badly lit I didn't walk far enough down the street, I don't think its a bad neighborhood but if you are as me and feels a little bit reserved go there on daytime.
Because this restaurant is really worth it, this duck is one of the best meals I have ever had. I can't even begin to explain the taste. I don't remember if was there of or on lunch hours, but it was quite reasonably crowded when I was there. There is the possibility of sitting outside but that was not so big in November though.

Been to Jingzun Peking Duck Restaurant? Share your experiences!