“Tours in Beijing or any place in that area using Simon Tours”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Myway Beijing - Private One-day Tour
Ranked #191 of 377 Tours in Beijing
Cut Off, Louisiana
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tours in Beijing or any place in that area using Simon Tours”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I wrote a previous review months ago and wanted to update.John or Gavin with Simon Tours is yet to re-imburse us for the part of our trip missed as well as the many amenities we missed such as hotel, transfers, etc. We purchased insurance with this man and he is yet to honor a cent. BEWARE!!!!!!! We had a wonderful trip until I became deathly ill. We purchased insurance to cover the unknown.While still in Beijing, this company discontinued the payments for our stay until we flew home which was before the end of our tour.We were told they would refund a certain amount via paypal within one month and then it would take a few months to cover the balance. I have every single transaction from him to us as well as mine to him. This company not only kept our insurance money; we are yet to receive one cent of re-imbursement. I have contacted many officials in China including the Embassy and they were kind enough to send me a list of proper attorneys that would serve us justice. The Embassy does not condone poor agent business in their country.He refused to respond to my repeated emails until he read my review on this site. He then targeted the review as an excuse NOT to re-imburse us and threatened me with an attorney. I am still being treated for this blood disease that occurred while there and cannot believe such a company, person, agent, agency; could do these things to good, innocent people. And what's worse; his constant texting my phone while in China cost me over $1200.00 when I returned home. It was a once in a lifetime trip and we are disabled "still young" but due to an accident "terribly disabled" and cannot afford such lavish trips nor high phone bills nor the extra thousands we had to spend for hotels, transfers, flights, etc. We not only suffered a tremendous financial set back; we are still dealing with this blood disease that occurred. No conscious, no compassion, and certainly not a man of his word. There were other flaws that occurred, but I promise you, I would NEVER rely on this company. Perhaps if all goes well, you might be lucky; but if anything goes wrong; God help you. Bring alot of money to fend for yourself. Beijing IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! and so are many of the surrounding locations.I would never return because of the sour taste this company left. I mean--who can you trust?

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Iris V

Cut Off, Louisiana
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“China is beautiful; but NEVER choose Simon tour, Inc.”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The trip was going well until I became ill. All is absolutely beautiful and the guides were fantastic. Our problem was with the tour company Simon Tour Inc. When illness struck, instead of allowing us to pay for our change in flight status, he demanded additional cash and alot of it. When we couldn't provide due to our security measures from the U S, Our entire tour was paid in advance and half was fulfilled.Hotel rooms that should have been paid for were dropped, meals were dropped, drivers were dropped, etc. By the time I returned to the U S I had one foot in the grave. I am still bed ridden. Do NOT consider Simon Tour Inc. unless you want to pay thousands more on the side of a road to an agent for a flight that didn't happen.Beautiful history ruined by a terrible company.

Visited October 2011