“Lunch buffet”

Cuisines: European, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Guomao
Description: The Cut steakhouse, located on the 2nd floor in the Fairmont Beijing, offers the finest choice of Australian and Canadian beef in Beijing. It provides the perfect environment for business and family / friends dinners or for any other occasion that demands a perfect meal.The young team of the Cut is looking forward to host you soon and make your time memorable.
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Excellent buffet and cooked to order, first class service. The décor and environment top. Will come back.

Andreas B, Chef De Cuisine at The Cut, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Lars860,

thank you for recognizing our lunch offerings with your very positive feedback. You will be happy to read that since this week we have extended our award winning steak selection to lunch time as well and are offering attractive 2-3 course business set lunch options every Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays.
We hope to cook for you again very soon.

There are newer reviews for The Cut

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Not a cheap place to eat but coming from living in South Korea for 4 months having a steak was a real treat. Expensive but very well done and lots of 'free' extras.

Andreas B, Chef de Cuisine at The Cut, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Dreamer1NewZealand.

we are very delighted to receive your very positive feedback about your recent visit at our Cut Steakhouse.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, especially appreciating the little "freebies" we are treating our guests with during their visit. Making your dinner memorable is our aim and we are proud we could achieve that.
Our team is very much looking forward to serve you again in not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Went with my wife for a romatic dinner and we were both blown away from the service attention and the quality. Yes it is a dinner you cant afford everyday, but worth it.
I made a regular resrevation not informing that it is a special evening for us and the entire team including the chef de cuisine paid so much attention to us that it was just impressing.
The quality of the food is amazing. The steaks were just supreme and the dessert was a special wow effect. Dessert came recommended by the Chef who could see it was a romatic dinner for us who ordered the special signature dessert for two. The way of presentation really created a unforgettable experiance for me and my wife.
A restaurant I will recommend to anyone I know in Beijing.

Andreas B, Chef de Cuisine at The Cut, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Dear Dirk8055,

we would like to tahnk you very much for taking the time and leaving such stunning, and especially encouraging, review at our restaurant profile.
One of our goals and beliefs is to make every guests restaurant visit as memorable as possible and we are very glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your time here.
We hope to welcome you back any time soon and wish you all the best,

Chef de Cuisine - the Cut

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I went to the Cut to celebrate an anniversary and it was a phenomal dinner! Chef Andreas personally came to our table and made some fantastic recommendations and each dish was delicious! Beautifully presented, creative cooking and with excellent flavors (some of the best beef I have ever had). Dessert was really special as Chef created a kind of painting of desserts right at our table!
Besides from the food, the staff is attentive and knowledgeable and the restaurant is very nicely designed. A nice touch by the way is that they let you choose your own steak knife from a large selection.

Overall it was one of the best dinners I have had and it really made for a special anniversary that we shall not soon forget. Big thanks to the Chef and the rest of the team for a wonderful night!

Andreas B, Chef de Cuisine at The Cut, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Niudashu,

thank you so much for taking the time and leaving this very kind feedback about your visit at the Cut steakhouse.
For my team and myself it is a great appreciation to read these kind words and that shows us why it is so important to go that little extra mile everyday to make every guests visit memorable.

We hope to welcome you back here in our restaurant soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I went there for dinner with a few friends. The quality of the steaks was high but pricy for what they were. We had a good night.

1  Thank omdumond
Andreas B, Chef de Cuisine at The Cut, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear jioupahn,

first of all I would like to thank you very much for remembering us when writing this review. Our steaks are well selected from certified and pure breeding farms only which explains the high quality of beef on one side but the high prices, increased thorugh the importing cost etc, as well. I can guarantee you that we are offering our steaks at the lowest possible price.
The most important thing for us is that our guests enjoy their meals and I am happy you did.
There have been a lot of changes in our a la carte menu within the last 10 months and I would be very excited to welcome you here again and impress you with our new dishes.
Please feel free to refer to this message directly when making your reservation.