“Mutiyanu and Ming Tour”

The China Guide
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Beijing Layover Private Day Tour to City Top...
Ranked #64 of 426 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: The China Guide creates private, customized China tours. With our Western-style travel sense and passion for Chinese culture and history, let us send you on a journey you will never forget.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This tour was phenomenal. It was the first time I ever booked a private tour and now I can honestly say that it's the best way to go, especially with our tour guide Andy. My family and I had so much fun, it was the highlight on our trip in China. The car ride was comfortable, and Andy was knowledgable and attentive. He even made sure we had in my opinion the best vegetarian meal we ever had. I would use this company again in a heartbeat.

2  Thank Rosa S
"tour company"
in 13 reviews
"train stations"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 8 reviews
"great company"
"train tickets"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Well thought out tour from the places we were interested in seeing as well as new sites. Would definitely recommed

3  Thank bristolroad
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We are a family of five (three children) and spent three days in Beijing. Our tour guide (Andy) was fantastic. He was a great fit for our family and our kids completely enjoyed spending time with him. We were very happy with our trip and felt that Andy and the tour was essential to the fun we had. They made everything very easy, stress free and enjoyable. They had every detail covered from transportation, site seeing, great food, etc... Well worth the price and I'd recommend them to anyone.

5  Thank Rob R
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I contacted the China Guide via email concerning an upcoming family trip to Beijing. I requested a private tour be provided with one day on the Great Wall and a one day food tour. Sarah was very receptive and responsive to my emails. She put together a custom itinerary that was exactly what I asked for. We paid 20% down before we got to China and the rest the first morning of our tour.
Our tour was a private tour that provided transportation, a tour guide, lunch each day and the cost of the lift tickets up to the wall.

Andy was our tour guide. HE WAS AMAZING. He was just so attentive. His English was beyond great. He was informative, attentive, great with my kids and just an extremely nice and respectful gentleman.

During dinner of our second night, a gentleman approached our dinner table and ask (very politely) to borrow Andy for a moment. It turns out he was someone from one of Andy's former tours. I think that speaks very highly of Andy and his great ability as a tour guide that this gentleman not only remember him - but also wanted to seek him out and say hello.

I cannot recommend The China Guide along with Sarah and Andy enough. We were very luck to find this company - they made our Beijing vacation the best.

4  Thank Paula W
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had a wonderful 3 day tour with The China Guide. My booking experience with Sarah was seamless and our guide Rita was lovely, knowledgeable and easy company. Our tour included meals, an acrobat show, visit to the Great Wall, tour of The Forbidden Palace, Summer Palace and more. We loved all of it and were taken very good care of. Rita took us to try some delicious local cuisine as well. A thoroughly enjoyable holiday. Would recommend The China Guide and will use them again when we next visit China

1  Thank KerrieJ