Sizeable rooms, bathroom with deep baths for a great soak, very good gym with various yoga/Pilates/cardio classes also available.
Great buffet breakfast selection but service could be better: ask for your tea/coffee as they don't offer it which is a miss in my opinion. I was served fried eggs when I asked for scrambled. It would seem that if you're putting a chef on the egg station who can't speak much English, it would be a good idea to teach them to identify 4 key words - fried, poached, scrambled and omelette!
Mini bar included in the room price which is always a nice touch and the tiny M&M packets ensure you don't overindulge!
Overall a professional, well run hotel in keeping of what you would expect from the Shangri La group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Beijing's Central Business District and just 40 minutes from the international airport, Kerry Hotel, Beijing's preferential location is enhanced by its proximity to major cultural, shopping and entertainment sites such as Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Heavenly Temple, Pearl Market, Silk Market, and Sanlitun Village. From the guestrooms, guests are able to enjoy the commanding views of the iconic CCTV tower. The hotels stylish interior is matched by modern day comforts such as complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the hotel including all 485 guestrooms and public areas. Paperless check-in and check-out, complimentary mini bar and 24-hour gym are the hotel's special features. Offering discerning travellers a line-up of enhanced hardware and amenities, The Club rooms and suites will indulge guests with a sense of privilege and sanctuary. Wine and dine facilities are presented through five establishments. Kerry's Kitchen delivers authentic, well-cooked Asian and International cuisine using the finest quality ingredients, while Kerry's Pantry is perfect for grabbing a quick bite. At Horizon Chinese Restaurant, indulge in the finest quality farmed duck, hung-grilled and roasted over jujube wood to produce a thick, crispy melt-in-your-mouth experience. Along with the restaurant's signature dishes, guests will find a menu full of Cantonese specialties and a special menu solely devoted to dim sum. A 24-hour award-winning bar and lounge, Centro features live music, real cocktails and great fun in a seductive atmosphere. Vinotheque presents a unique and diverse list of wines including well-established chateaux, boutique producers, and exclusive and exceptional wines by the glass from the Enomatic wine dispenser. Spreading 7,000sqm, the hotel's fitness centre, Kerry Sports, features a 24-hour gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, multi-purpose court and a recreation room, plus an outdoor jogging track. Adventure Zone is Beijing's ultimate kid powered space that is designed to be an indoor retreat where kids rule the space. Patrons will find one-of-a-kind attractions such as drop slides and themed party rooms. Located within Kerry Sports, Adventure Zone is an exciting and unique family entertainment venue in the heart of the CBD and is professionally managed with friendly services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travelbag, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kerry Hotel Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri La Kerry Centre Hotel
- Shangri La Kerry Centre Beijing