Kerry Hotel Beijing
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$255
US$564
US$361
Travelocity
2,117 results
All reviewshorizon restaurantshangri la groupfree mini barviking rivergreat hotelthe club loungethe central business districtchina worldbusiness tripbusiness hotelbreakfast and dinnerfitness centersilk marketshopping mallpeking duckchinese restaurantrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Excellent hotel. The service and quality are over my expectations ! All staffs greet you with very warm smile. club lounge is big and sunny, i feel relax in the lounge n the happy hour offer delicious snack !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
1  Thank Rita W
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the rooms at the Kerry hotel. Even with all the good reviews, somehow I was still bracing myself for typical super hard Chinese beds with slightly worn rooms. I'm glad that I was wrong! Not only were the best super comfortable (not too soft or hard), they provided an abundance of pillows. The bathrooms had both a bathtub with accompanying rain shower and was utterly spotless. In addition to free wifi, the mini bar is also free (minus the wine and hard alcohol), which is top notch. I was truly impressed. The only gripe I have is that it was not very easy to get a taxi, and unfortunately there were no doormen to help with that either. Nevertheless, I would gladly stay here again on my next trip to BJ!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Soo Theng T, Director of Sales and Marketing at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Cwazy G

Your review of our property is much appreciated. We are glad that we surpassed your expectations in all areas except for the difficulties in getting assistance for a Taxi. Please do contact me at sootheng.tan@thekerryhotels.com for further discussion. Again, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Cheers,

Soo

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Excellent location to most must visit location for first time visitor, like me, to Beijing.

The room is quite big and clean.

I switched to the Club Room after 3 days...

Club Floor has F & B 24 hrs I think? The breakfast is ok.

The gym is very huge and nice, with steam room and jacuzzi ...

Overall, I am more than happy to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Sizeable rooms, bathroom with deep baths for a great soak, very good gym with various yoga/Pilates/cardio classes also available.
Great buffet breakfast selection but service could be better: ask for your tea/coffee as they don't offer it which is a miss in my opinion. I was served fried eggs when I asked for scrambled. It would seem that if you're putting a chef on the egg station who can't speak much English, it would be a good idea to teach them to identify 4 key words - fried, poached, scrambled and omelette!
Mini bar included in the room price which is always a nice touch and the tiny M&M packets ensure you don't overindulge!

Overall a professional, well run hotel in keeping of what you would expect from the Shangri La group.

• Stayed: May 2014
Soo Theng T, Director of Sales and Marketing at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear This-fine-day2013,

Greetings from Beijing! Thank you for your review of our property. Your comments, praise and feedback are appreciated. I am disappointed to hear of your breakfast experience. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with our team. Should you want to share more details of your experience, please feel free to e-mail me at sootheng.tan@thekerryhotels.com

Warm Regards,

Soo

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Stayed here on business and really could not find fault with the hotel, check in process was seamless and set the tone for the rest of my stay.
Food and beverage options were very good and the hotel bar is great place to have a drink at the end of the day.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business