2,752 results
All reviewshorizon restaurantshangri la groupfree mini bargreat hotelviking riverthe club loungechina world mallbusiness tripbusiness districtsilk marketbreakfast and dinnershopping mallpeking duckchinese restaurantrooms are spaciousfour nightsluxury hotel
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Great location I must say. Everything is super convenient. Hotel amenities are great with good restaurants. Centro lounge has always been a good hotel lounge with good happy hour deals. I liked the to-go food options you can pick before heading off. The gym is a big gym with full amenities.

I must commend housekeeping. Beijing can get dry and it’s not uncommon to wake up in the middle of the night with feeling that feeling. Housekeeping left a humidifier and extra bottles of water. Good eye in spotting that need!

I did have a little trouble controlling the air conditioning. The room wasn’t very warm.

Lastly, for those trying to walk between the interconnected malls, you can get lost in a maze. First timers may get lost!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Sinan Y, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear demonology,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our convenient location, restaurants, Centro bar and gym during your stay with us. It’s also wonderful to know that you were satisfied with our service. Our hospitality and care towards our guests are from the heart and we are truly humbled that you appreciated it. Your positive words will definitely motivate us to strive even harder to ensure you have an unforgettable experience with us in the future.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Beijing!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

The Shangri-La Kerry hotel is a perfect balance between east and west.. I found the service second to none! The breakfast had very tasty western and asian cuisine on offer, with enough choice to satisfy all tastes. The rooms were spotless, extremely well appointed and very spacious. The free minibar was especially appreciated. If you want to splurge and pamper yourself, book the butler service airport pick-up. They meet you when you get off the plane and escort you through customs, baggage claim and to your private car... a little expensive but I liked the stress-free transfer. I would go back in a heart beat!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Magenta33
Sinan Y, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Magenta33,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our room facilities, the mini bar and our breakfast during your stay with us. It’s also wonderful to know that you were satisfied with our airport pickup service. Our hospitality and care towards our guests are from the heart and we are truly humbled that you appreciated it. Your positive words will definitely motivate us to strive even harder to ensure you have an unforgettable experience with us in the future.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Beijing!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2017

1) upon arrival room was not ready, only found out when entered room
2) new room did not have any products, no shower gel etc...
3) when try to go to sleep, electricity was not working so had to call and wait for houskeeping
4) solution was not found and houskeeping switch off master switch
5) as consequence run out of battery as my mobile did not charge and missed very important business call
6) whilst I fell asleep, reception wake me up at 22.30 asking me if I want to change the room!!!!
Amazed by poor service

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Dear businesstraveller258,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We are sorry to hear of your unhappy experience and we are truly concerned about your dissatisfaction as you mentioned in your review. I will highly appreciate if you could please contact me via sinan.yilmaz@thekerryhotels.com to share more details with me so that I can also revert my findings to you. I would also like to personally welcome you during your next trip to Kerry Hotel, Beijing and to ensure that you will be well taken care of this time.

We hope that we would have another opportunity to welcome you back on your next trip to Beijing.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We (my husband and two young daughters) have just arrived home from a fabulous weekend break in the Kerry Hotel. We had the most wonderful time. The Kerry is such an elegant and classy time and yet they still manage to make you feel right at home. Such a family-friendly hotel!
From the start the staff were so attentive and caring to us all but particularly to our children. We had a beautiful room with a great view and access to all the fantastic Club facilities - I would highly recommend this especially for those staying with kids.
The hotel has great facilities, our girls loved the pool and adventure areas. There are lovely restaurants both inside and very close nearby.
We were fortunate enough to be there for the switching on of the Kerry's Christmas lights - just beautiful and definitely the way to get you in the Christmas spirit!
We will be staying again and we all cannot wait!

Room Tip: We stayed in the top floor (21) which was excellent but to be honest from what I could see all would be equally beautiful
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear hhamilton78,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write such a lovely review for us on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you and your family were well looked after by our team. It is also wonderful to hear that you have enjoyed our location, Adventure Zone, our swimming pool and restaurants. What’s more, we are honored that your whole family manage to witness our annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony. All of us at Kerry Hotel, Beijing strive to deliver a unique personal guest experience and we are truly delighted to know that we have left such a positive impression on you.
Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Why Ioved Kerry:

[1] Warm welcome from the moment I entered
[2] Attentive staff
[3] The rooms are just great + have complimentary mini-bar
[4] Swimming and gym facilities are world class
[5] Generally has a great feel

Don't stay anywhere else - this is a truly wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HonestBoy
Sinan Y, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear HonestBoy,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write such a lovely review for us here on TripAdvisor. It is so wonderful to hear that you have enjoyed our service, room and gym facilities. All of us at Kerry Hotel, Beijing strive to deliver a unique personal guest experience and we are truly delighted to know that we have left such a positive impression on you.
Thank you and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future!