My husband and I used Hilton Points and stayed at this hotel after I completed some business in Beijing. We had the pleasure of also staying at the Hilton Wanfujing before my business. We liked both hotel. The Hilton Wangfnujing is newer Hilton and we liked the rooms, health club and service better than the Beijing Hilton. The Beijing Hilton is certainly a very nice hotel. I can't speak for the "old" tower, but we stayed in the newer round executive tower and the rooms were lovely. The bathrooms are huge with a big tub, flat screen TV over the tub, large shower with rain head, and many nice amenities. The closet was huge and a few drawers for putting up clothes. We did visit the health club and were disappointed. The women's locker room was old, smelled musty, and the very large jacuzzi had been covered over to make a bed??? Strange. The steam shower was not hot. She dry sauna was nice and hot, however, The Executive Lounge was nice, but not nearly the selection of the Wangfujng Hilton Exec Lounge. The location was good at the Beijing Hilton especially since we were doing some shopping at YaShow Market and had to go back and forth to have fittings on some clothes we were getting made. I would highly recommend either hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zeta Bar is currently under renovation as we create a new dining experience for our guests. We apologize for any inconvenience and/or noise that may occur during this refit. Please be advised, from 01/06/2015 Hilton Beijing will become a non-smoking hotel as per the Government Policy. Centrally located in Beijing's Chaoyang business and diplomatic district, the Hilton Beijing hotel is just 20 minutes from Beijing Capital International Airport. Discover contemporary Beijing attractions such as Sanlitun, Bird's Nest and the 798 Art District or steep yourself in the city's ancient culture and visit Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Great Wall of China, all within easy access of this modern Beijing hotel. Unwind in the Hilton Beijing hotel's Executive Lounge in the newly built nine-story Executive Tower and enjoy drinks and snacks throughout the day. Do business in one of 12 meeting rooms or make use of the fully equipped Business Center at this Beijing hotel. After a busy day, dine in one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and bars and enjoy Pan-Asian cooking at Elements restaurant, contemporary American cuisine in One East or sip creative cocktails in Tonic Lounge at this central Beijing hotel. Parking charges are 6 RMB/hour from 7am-9pm, and 5 RMB from 9pm-7am. Electronic car recharging station is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International