“Basic hotel centrally located”

King Wing Hot Spring International Hotel
Ranked #3,216 of 6,520 Hotels in Beijing
“Basic hotel centrally located”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed overnight as a transit hotel. Basic and functional room. Warm water for bath is good. The room is a bit dated and with most Chinese hotels if this category (3 stars and below) there's string cigarette odor. Wifi is only available at lobby. Service at front desk and bell boys are quite good - friendly and prompt.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank CodyKow

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
JoziJETSETTER
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I spent two nights here with my young adult children. The staff were most accomodating and the triple- room was huge. The bathroom was modern and the toiletries lavish. This hotel would qualify for a 5* had it not been for the language barrier...

• Stayed September 2013
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My family and I were staying there for 7 nights. Everyday we were out on tour. The carpet is very old and dirty with dark coloured patches on it. The window glass was cracked with a long line.
No shops around.
I do not wish to stay in that hotel again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank josephlts
Fairport, New York
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is my second time at this hotel, as stated in other reviews, nothing has changed. The reason I returned to this hotel is because it is convenient for my Chinese contact and I am only staying 3 days in Beijing. The carpets are in poor shape, with some rooms being worse than others. I don't know why they call it "hot spring" hotel as the pool was stone cold when I tried it. The air conditioning did not work well on my last visit or this one, I decided to open my window rather than let the A/C struggle hopelessly. The internet seems to work ok, not as fast as in the USA, but it’s not the hotels fault. The breakfast is pretty good; you can find a few western things to eat. The staff (as with most hotels) is excellent. I have not had an issue with security here, but after reading some other reviews; I think I will be more careful. There seem to be other hotels in the area; I think I will try one of them on my next visit. This hotel in not cheap and they do require a large deposit. I also believe they can easily afford to put more repairs & updates into this hotel. Lastly, the smell of waste gas is coming into the bathroom. I don't know why this is so; but some people may find this very offensive. This is consistent with my last visit.
My bed was firm, the sheets clean…..and the bathroom clean. This morning my shower was cool, not cold but I could not stay in it very long. This hotel is ok if you are only staying a couple for days for business, but if you are on holiday, I would definitely look for a nicer place. Most everything in the hotel is dated and needs updating and I don't feel the management is interested in hearing what its guests have to say.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Michael G

Travellers are raving about these Beijing hotels

Beijing
Reviewed 10 July 2013

the carpet floor should be changed at regular times.
It is just filthy. I suggested this to the management 3 years ago, nothing happened since. The hotel is not cheap, they can afford some cleanliness.
I paid a deposit of 3000rmb for my room. One day they locked me out because I was short of 22rmb for the day! I have stayed there at least 40 times.!.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

3 Thank Dirk L
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

A nice hotel to stay but Travellers beware of thefts in this hotel. We lost camera watches in this hotel but did not get any positive reply nor apology from the hotel. The breakfast was good and the hotel is centrally located

• Stayed May 2013
6 Thank kalasubramanyam
Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Good hotel with good services. The room was nice and the breakfast was nice too.
The hotel is not so far from the tourist destination areas, so it's easy to reach.
It's a 5 star hotel with good services.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple