“Excellent hotel - wonderful service on upstairs Lounge.”
Review of East Beijing

East Beijing
Ranked #18 of 6,606 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We chose East Beijing due to its proximity to the work business park.
Was impressed immediately with modern building and cleanliness.

The rooms are an excellent modern layout and very clean but overall was impressed with the service levels provided by the staff who were very friendly and always keen to help.

The upstairs lounge manager Nana hu and Sarah cai a staff member we're always smiling and made me feel very at home and comfortable.

I would definitely return to this hotel if visiting Beijing again.

As a Muslim the staff did their best to try and accommodate my halal food options but it would be nice if the food was marked suitable for vegetarian etc.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank uzair48

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I chose East Beijing because it has a shuttle bus direct to my office. Then I found out it is more than that. The room layout is modern. Very new and comfortable. It has a shopping mall connected to the hotel so you can spend your time there after work if you don't want to go out. The service is good also. The only point is there are construction sites outside the hotel area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bobo066
Summer X, Front Office Manager at East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your review of EAST,Beijing. I'm so happy to hear that you found our shuttle service to be a convenient way to travel to work and I'm happy to hear that you liked your room. We look forward to welcoming you back to Beijing in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We really loved East Beijing. Its simplicity and modernity made us feel like Hong Kong. We stayed in a twin room where the beds are huge comparatively and they could fit four of us well. Our mandarin was not very good but the staff could speak English and it really helped especially for those travellers who could not understand Chinese. The swimming pool was good and modern too. We would definitely come again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MeganTam

Dear Megan,

I'm glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time with us in Beijing. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Beijing, in the meantime you can also visit our sister property- East, Hong Kong.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed at East for business back in May/June. Really enjoyed my experience at this hotel - the staff were friendly, the rooms were clean and spacious with an excellent view, nice furnishings and world travel plus - bonus. The breakfast in the café upstairs was also lovely. This hotel is very convenient for travellers who don't know Beijing well. There is a nice mall next door with several restaurants. Excellent bar on the ground floor with helpful staff and great cocktails. Would highly recommend for business or leisure.

Room Tip: Choose a high level room for a great view of Beijing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Leanne P

Dear Leanne,

Thank you for such a nice review of us. I'm glad to hear that you took some time after work to enjoy Xian. I hope you come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have been in Beijin for 3 nights for business. I have been impressed by almost everything. Great rooms, great service, very clean. But if I need to spot out something which was more than excellent, I need to mention the great Upstair Lounge service. We have had any kind of support that you may be needing when travelling for business. We had to make a couple of phone conferences and we have been offered for free the 25th floor meeting room. The personell there, especially the upstair manager Nana have been great and very helpfull. When I will be back in Beijin, I will head back to the East again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Roberto Z
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had a brief stay in this Hotel and wish to share that is clean, with large bedrooms and very nice and large bathroom. Swimming pool on the 4th floor is available and not crowded. Young personnel is always ready to help you and to find the cheapest way to reach an objective in the city or to find a restaurant... Not far from it you have the 798 ART District.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank 270GianlucaP
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at East Beijing for 5 days. My hotel room was very comfortable and quiet, with a modern style and a very nice bathroom. The pool facilities were good too. It is also convenient that the hotel is connected to a shopping mall. My only complaint is that in our conference room, the tech staff were not able to get the speakers to function properly. Otherwise everything was top notch. The food selection was broad, with Asian and European/western options. Lunch was always prepared for us fresh, in addition to the wonderful and fresh items available to us from the salad bar. The dessert bar was wonderful too. Service was also very, very good as was the level of English of many of the staff. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business