New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
Book now, pay at stay
US$249
US$391
US$308
  • Pool
All reviewsindigo mallupstairs loungefeast restaurantarts districtexecutive floorcorner roommodern shopping mallspecial thanksmodern designbusiness tripguest experiencesubway stationconvenient locationgreat businessfloor to ceiling windowsopposite houseexcellent hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really like staying at East Beijing for a number of reasons. The number one reason for me was the quality of service. As I was about to check in I realised that I had left my phone in the taxi . The reception noticed my frantic effort to look in my bags. I explained what happened and she immediately went and called over the manager Tom Zhou. Tom asked if I knew the taxi company name or a booking number and continued to work with me until the problem was solved. On another occasion while dining the waiter brought all 3 of my dishes together and one of them would have been cold by the time i finished the other two. The manager came and offered to cook a brand me dish and bring it when I asked. When I asked for some advice on where to sightsee Jacky Tian went out of his way to help- me and her was so knowledgable on everything. The staff made everything so easy and were super polite and friendly.

Room Tip: The have a great Japanese restaurant be sure to eat there.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Simon M, General Manager at East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Thomas,

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much. Delighted to know our teams looked after you and made your stay easy. We all look forward to seeing you back with us soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I booked Executive floor during my business travel for 4 days and I find the service worth the value I pay.
The Lounge is easily accessible and has good food and beverages both morning n night. The staffs are very friendly , helpful, initistive n outspoken. One of them eas Yuki who took good care of me.
The rooms are clean n nice n practical with good housekeeping services and a great view too! Indigo Shopping Centre is next door n the location is just perfect.
I am definately coming back to stay. Do book early in advance as occupancy rate is high!

Room Tip: I think Executive floors got our money worth!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank May912013

Hi May,

Thank you so much for sharing this nice review with us. I’m so happy to know our lounge staffs took care of you well and you had a good time with us. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with team, Yuki will be delighted. Look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Stayed here after a work function and had a lovely stay. Check in was smooth, room was modern with a massive shower and breakfast was great with many western and Chinese options. I like the fact that there is a mall attached as well so can pop to the shops for a stroll. Pool and spa experience was also very pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Trisha,

Great review, thanks a lot! I’m so happy to read your recent stay with us was a pleasant one. Hope to see you back very soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed at East after a work function. The room was lovely, clean and comfortable. The facilities at the hotel were great especially the gym and the pool. Breakfast was excellent with a wide range of tasty food. The whole experience was awesome, I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for your lovely review and recommendation! I’m thrilled to know you enjoyed everything. See you soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The hotel is clean, fresh and modern. The service checking in and out was great and we had no issues. The room was large and clean and the bathroom was spacious and stocked with lovely toiletries. The breakfast in the morning is a generous buffet and it was absolutely delicious. We would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! Really happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you back soon!