“I’ll be there for you...”
Review of Central Perk

Central Perk
Ranked #5 of 389 Coffee & Tea in Beijing
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We heard about this cafe online and thought it might be fun to check out. First off...it’s really hard to find. There are several buildings in this half empty shopping centre. The buildings letter is on the side of each building so first locate the correct building and then Head up the lift or escalator to reach the cafe.
Th3 cafe itself is sweet in its attempt to look like the Central Perk cafe from tv series Friends but it’s not quite there. I mean it’s barely even similar but it’s a lovely cafe anyway and reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Once you do its worth it..
This place has been designed nice and also tries to recreate Joey's apartment in the next room.
The prices are the same as most cafe shops in Beijing.. around 35RMB for a drink / cake. I would avoid the muffins, go for the cheesecake!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Definitely Worth a visit. Great coffee ! Lovely staff. And amazing people around because they are here to see what you are "FRIENDS". So, in directly you feel connected with everybody.

Mostly youngsters. And everybody is having a good time. I was quiet tired after my flight but I wanted to visit this place and I must tell you "I felt so happy to be there." I got the couch, staff is super helpful, they even click your pictures on request. They also have Joey's & chandler's apartment right next door..don't forget to visit and have a good time.

Great Cafe too! I had a Cheese cake & a Mocha or a Hot chocolate. Yummy !

USEFUL TIPS / HACKS :

Look for SOHO Building. Simple. It has a BIG "SOHO" written on the top.

CONCLUSION :

Great Vibes! Do visit.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

As many others already mentioned this place is a bit hard to find. It is located high up in a mall/Office building where many neighbouring stores are closed. The cafe itself is really nice decorated and the cafe I had was great. It is not that many spots to sit down so get there early or hope for some luck!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I really really enjoyed this caffè,
coffee and FRIENDS episodes? What can you even want more? Haha. The only flaw, was that when i went it was a little crowded,and practically the place is small. Anyway I totally recommend it to fans, and not fans (like my friend, who also enjoyed it). Feels like you’re in the show for a little while.

Been to Central Perk? Share your experiences!