“Best beers and burgers Beijing has to offer.”

Great Leap Brewing #12 Brewpub
Ranked #11 of 12,642 Restaurants in Beijing
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Great Leap Brewing #12 Brewpub pairs the best craft beer Beijing has to offer with burgers that are consistently voted among the best in town. With a brewpub ambience not unlike what you might find in the USA or Europe, the brewhouse and fermentors are all in plain view. Hardwood tables, steel signs, and chalkboards give it a hand-crafted, local feel, much like the beer itself. Our philosophy is to source a majority of locally grown ingredients, including local hops, teas, spices, fruits, vegetables, coffees, sugars and honeys, creating craft beer that truly represents the best of China. Hours: Sun-Thurs 11:00am-1am, reservations until 7pm and Fri-Sat 11:00am-2am, reservations until 6pm.
Singapore, Singapore
“Best beers and burgers Beijing has to offer.”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This place is epic. If you like craft beer and quality food, this is the place to go in Beijing. Do not need to think twice.

Huge selection of delicious beers. Only downside is beer is not cheap, ranging anywhere from 35-55 rmb during non happy hour time.

In the other hand, food is very tasty and fairly cheap. Their burgers are constantly voted top 3 in beijing and run about 40 rmb for a double cheese burger with cheese.

Also very nice pub feel with all the brewery equipment visible. All in all, must visit.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Beijing, China
“Best burger in town!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This place has awesome beer and even better burgers. You can't go wrong for 50 rmb for a double cheese burger. Have went here many times always worth a trip back! And the location is great not in the scummy area of sanlitun!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank PresPJ
Hong Kong, China
“Great Leap Beijing”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Some friends told me it was a good address, and I have to admit I was surprised to know we can find such restaurants in Beijing ! Micro-brewery and good hamburgers are the keys to success, combined with a nice location and elegant interior design ! Being passionate about beer, I would advise anyone to go try out their selection of beers !

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Julien L
Singapore City, null, Singapore
“Good change from all things Chinese”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Many times more expensive than everything else in the area but considering the quality of food and drinks, not to mention the ambience, I'd say it's well worth every cent.
A decent breakfast for two cost about RMB100 and from where I come from, that is an insanely good price!

I recommend the waffles and the yoghurt.
Brunch is available Saturdays & Sundays from 10am - 4pm.

• Visited July 2014
Kyoto, Japan
“If I lived in Beijing, I'd be a regular”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I'm always on the hunt for local brews whenever we travel, so this was the perfect place for me. We didn't try the burgers, although they looked great and I probably should have. My girlfriend had a slice of carrot cake that was really nice and moist.

I had two flights of beer - an option I would highly recommend at 50 RMB for any 4 beers on the menu (tasters of about 200 mL each). Of of the eight varieties I tried, I would suggest cinnamon, honey ma, or my personal favourite imperial wheat. At 9.5% I thought it would be pretty powerful, but it was very smooth and had great flavour. I wish I could go back, but sadly only had a week in Beijing.

• Visited July 2014