The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
1,280 results
All reviewsaroma restaurantjw marriott next doorladies and gentlementhe club loungeguest relationschinese teathe entire stafffront officeshopping mallbusiness triplong flightfinancial streetbeautiful hotelbusiness districtspecial thanksconcierge servicerooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Just spent two days in Beijing at this Ritz Carlton - glad that I was not staying more than the two nights. The gym/spa was awesome (better than the one in Shanghai) but was very disappointed in the overall hotel. Very expensive for meals. the hotel was still a smoking hotel - so the rooms/hallways reeked of smoke/musty smell. Didn't feel like a Ritz Carlton at all. Don't get me wrong, the furnishings were nice, the rooms were small compared to other Ritz Carlton's that I've stayed in (Tokyo, Shanghai, Aruba). Was also a little disappointed in the level of English spoken by the staff (wasn't much). The food was good in the Italian restaurant (but cost an arm and a leg for just appetizers!). The staff in the lounge were very efficient and the buffet looked great but we decided to do al-a-carte as it wasn't cost effective for us to eat from the buffet. I was upgraded to a garden view but since it was winter - didn't really seem much like an upgrade to me.

Room Tip: ask for a non-smoking room on a non-smoking floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We just had 6 great nights in the Ritz Carlton Beijing and would recommend to anyone. The staff is plentiful, polite and they are very welcoming. We stayed in the Club Floor on the 16t Floor which I definitely recommend if you can afford the higher price. The food was excellent and the staff was over the top helpful and gracious. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Additionally, within a block there is a the subway and a very large upscale shopping center. It is also a nice neighborhood to walk in the morning or at night if you want some relief from the room. I can't say enough about this hotel and it's people and service. Would recommend to all!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Club Level rooms on the 16th Floor if your budget allows. It made a huge difference in the quality of our trip.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank amstravel
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Thank you to all the hotel for an exceptional three days; the last days of a month long holiday.

The service excellence of RC continues. I would like to especially mention the staff in the executive lounge - very, very professional, thank you.

Our suite was beautifully furnished, well appointed and very comfortable

The hotel was a perfect location for us with three busy days of sight seeing - no accessibility problems and not as much noise as we have experiences at other Beijing hotels.

My only negative feedback is for the management and staff of the Italian restaurant - as diners we felt the staff were HOVERING around our table far too much. We were far too aware of their attention and stares. Over service can be as bad as poor service and this was not a good experience.

Again - congratulations to this property and to the Ritz Carlton chain - excellent

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank docfeedback
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stayed for three nights at this impeccable high end hotel.
The service and food at the hotel were all top quality.
The location was good. The traffic in Beijing makes it difficult to get around easily.
We highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Beijing.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Even though the interior is not my style the overall experience was very good. I strongly suggest to visit the spa and get a signature treatment. For Dinner I have actually preferred the Marriott next door.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business