New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$233
US$249
US$391
US$295
1,342 results
All reviewsaroma restaurantjw marriott next doorthe club loungeladies and gentlemenguest relationsthe entire staffbusiness tripfront officeshopping malllong flightspecial thanksbusiness districtrooms are spaciousexcellent hotelmetro stationtiananmen squarebarolo
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Warm and attentive staff who make a great effort to make you feel most welcome, and overall a very nice hotel. I didn't get to explore the area since we had set all-day tours for the days we were there so cannot comment on the area, but restaurants in the hotel were good quality. We also used the airport pickup and drop off service offered by the hotel which was very helpful, especially as someone who does not speak Chinese. That service made our late arrival process extremely smooth and easy. I'd definitely choose to stay here again when I return to Beijing!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear RobinB625,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing.

I am delighted to hear that our Ladies and Gentlemen from Concierge and Food& Beverage department were able to provide excellent service for you. We pride ourselves on our friendly and attentive Ladies and Gentlemen who endeavor to provide all our guests with a memorable experience.

I do hope it will not be long until we can welcome you back.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Coming to hotel to help my friend pick loss and found. Met a lovely girl named Bonnie helped me nicely. Stayed here last time. Guest relations manager Mike did a good job as well. Hope all the best. will come back soon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear 693950388,

Thank you for reviewing The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that our Ladies and Gentlemen, especially Bonnie and Mike provided good service to you. The entire team strives very hard to offer memorable experience to all of our valuable guests, like you.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Beijing.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

It's a wonderful 5-star hotel. The hotel staffers always want to offer their best to assist guest like myself. Ritz Carlton is an old fashioned brand name and it's value still exist. Highly recommended

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear DavidsF9518IP,

Many thanks for reviewing The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing on TripAdvisor.

We were privileged that you chose our hotel when you visited the city. I am glad to know that you consider us as one of the wonderful 5-star hotels and we promise to hold our reputation. I have shared your kind comments and appreciation with our Ladies and Gentlemen.

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Spent a few days in Beijing as a side trip from Shanghai. Amzing experience, incredible value - planning to come back with more family and friends. Highly attentive staff, pleasant and profesional - anticipating every need without any pretense. Highly recommend for comfort, service, and great food. (New chef at Barolo is wonderful. Diet danger!)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear MarierC6196JU,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us at TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that your experience with our Ritz-Carlton was amazing. Thank you for your recognition on service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen, especially new Chef from Barolo. I will share your feedback with team to inspire them to continue delivering the Ritz-Carlton Beijing's finest service to all of guests.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

hi, as a repeat guest i lounge, i was well treated even of my group, they help us to organize all the things i have to do. the staffs in the club lounge were friendly ,professional and warm, in the morning ,Stella , Cherry and Naomi kindly reminded me DO NOT drink coffee with emptystomach,which made me feel I am a family member at home.
The decoration here is aging but stylish, but it's my favourite style.
Great location with many featured restauants, applying many tastes.
best hotel! ! ^-^

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ronglee19780328,

We appreciate your continued patronage with The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing.

Our hotel has a superb location. Adjacent to the subway, walking distance to shopping malls and restaurants in a buzzing environment makes getting around very convenient.

I am very proud to read that you consider our Ladies and Gentlemen from Club Lounge to be professional and warm, especially Stella, Cherry and Naomi. I am delighted that you left the hotel with such good memories following your recent stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your next Beijing trip very soon.