1,399 results
All reviewsaroma restaurantthe club loungejw marriott next doorladies and gentlemenguest relationsthe entire staffchinese teabusiness tripthe general managerfront officelong flightshopping mallrooms are spaciousbeautiful hotelspecial thanksconcierge servicebusiness district
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Traditional Ritz in Beijing, I went to Beijing for travelling with my family and we decided to stay in the Ritz-Carlton Beijing as I stayed in other Ritz properties around the world, the lobby is cozy, the rooms are very comfortable and the bathroom is great. All the workers in the hotel were very nice to us, breakfast buffet in the first floor is excellent, full of choices, the service is fantastic specially Mavis and Julio who gave me and my family a lot of tips about things to do and visit in Beijing. I highly recommend to go to the Yu restaurant, Doris and Betty give us a lot of tips on what to order. In general a truly Ritz experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Aragon457,

We appreciate your continued patronage with Ritz-Carlton Hotels and welcome you and your family to experience The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing.

Appreciate your compliments on our cozy lobby, comfortable guestroom, excellent restaurants and services provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen, especially Mavis & Julio from Aroma and Doris and Betty from Yu restaurant! I will share your feedback with all the team to inspire them to continue delivering The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing's finest service to all of our guests.

I do hope it will not be long until we can welcome you and your family back to Beijing.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Good location. Great hotel with extremely attentive staff. Rooms were nice and roomy. Breakfast buffet exceptionally well done. Lounge Bar is a bit of a rip off - very pricey and tiny portions, quality of food isn't nice. The gym is okay but could do with some updating. Door man Jack was very friendly and helpful. Rooms need a major touch up.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
RitzCarltonBeijing, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Seagahr,

Thank you for recognizing us!

Appreciate your compliments on our well-equipped Fitness Center, wide-ranged breakfast buffet in Asia Bistro and nice indoor accommodations.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon on your next visit.

Maria Ma
Director of Quality
JW Marriott Hotel Beijing

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Warm Stuff and very good location. The service is good and I got upgraded to a studio. love it. The lounge bar provide very nice afternoon tea and exceptional service to my visiting friends, my friends loves it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear 729zijianz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us at TripAdvisor.

Our location is indeed a big plus. The ease of accessibility in and around the city from our hotel is a bonus to both our Business and Leisure travelers.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable and memorable experience with us and it gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on our nice afternoon tea and exceptional service in the Lobby Lounge.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Been here before, great overall except a billing problem occured which was first time ever for booking coming from their own app. Could be more attentive toward elite members. However great recovery as they followed with email on the incident with satisfactory resolution.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Tim H,

I would like to extend my apology for the inconvenience that encountered during your recent stay.

I have gone in details through your points with all our team in the hotel and personally reviewed the matter. I can assure you that your feedback is very important to us.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Beijing.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Overall pleasant stay but rooms are in major need of an upgrade. Very dreary look and obvious signs of age in the finishes and doors. Lobby entrance area is very unassuming.

Please please fix your key cards. They required multiple attempts in the elevator and I know I was not alone in feeling this frustration.

Good service in restaurant. Just overdue for some catchup spend for the rooms.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank golfaddict219
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Golfaddict219,

Thank you for reaching out to us through TripAdvisor.

We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of our hotel. Your feedback is critical to us. We definitely will take your comments into consideration for any future refurbishments.

If you would like to share any further information please free to contact me directly via my personal email address as below.

Patrick.Weder@ritzcarlton.com