The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street
Agoda.com
US$410
US$361
1,209 results
All reviewscepeviking cruiseladies and gentlementhe club loungethe general managerduty managerbusiness hotelspecial thankswould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast buffetthree nightswonderful hotelchinese restaurantlobby barbusiness districtshopping mallluxury hotel
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We spent 6 nights at the The Ritz-Carlton and I have to say that the place is great with excellent service. Staff were very attentive, the service from the checking in to leaving the Hotel was another great relaxing experience. We didn't have to worry about a thing at all, even delayed of luggage being handled with satisfactions. I felt well-looked after and welcomed, especially by the doormen who greeted me each time I went in or out of the hotel. The housekeeping also tip-top, very clean room with a very secured security services. Love the Club lounge, with good breakfast selection, freshly squeezed juices, and enjoyed most were the high tea.
Decided to stay in on the last day of the trip and spent the whole day in the club house, a very clean and tidy studio in which I had my yoga and had good half hr cross training at the gym. Truly enjoyed every facilities in the club house, relax and had great time at the indoor swimming pool which truly makes my holiday a memorable one. Thanks The Ritz Carlton for bringing us such a wonderful trip and memory in Beijing. Completely pleasant and recommended hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 899jne
Reviewed 4 August 2012

We had an amazing experience when we stayed at this hotel. The staffs were professional and helped us in every way they could. They took care of everything for us. The food was amazing at each of the restaurants. All the staffs are friendly. The room was large and the view is excellent. Bathroom was to die for. We enjoyed the tv in the bathroom. The room was pretty and the bed was comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone who is going to Beijing.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Whether you are looking for a business or personal trips in Beijing, China, then look nowhere. Ritz Carlton - Finanacial Street is your place. Everything there was perfect that I was speechless. All the staffs at the hotel really makes your stay so personal. They took care of everything for us. From check-in, luggage delay, side trips, to & fro airport etc are excellent. Rooms were clean and nice and bed made up when I returned from my outings. Bravo to Josephine and her staffs for their outstanding services!!!! Next trip to Beijing there's where I will be!!!

1  Thank Celine L
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Upon entering the hotel you are immediately greeted by several hotel staff members and a complementary plum juice refresher. This set the theme for the entire stay. Best quality of service!

The room was large and had great views overlooking the surrounding area. The bathroom was to die for! Marble flooring and accents, oversized tub with jets, a glass shower with rainfall shower head, and the icing on the cake - a tv to watch while relaxing in the tub!

The pool was on the top floor and was long, perfect for doing laps. There were plenty of lounge chairs to sit and relax to enjoy the brightness of the room. There were floor to ceiling windows across the entire room.

The gym was on the same floor and had state of the art equipment. Plenty of water bottles and towels were available.

While I did not get a spa treatment I was still able to enjoy the spa. The showers, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi were available for use. Very relaxing after a good workout.

The breakfast buffet was elaborate and near perfect! There was a fruit and cereal bar with the best museli I have ever had. There was a station for fresh eggs and other breakfast items, pancakes, bacon, sausage, etc. There was a deli section with salad, meat cuts and cheeses. There was a section for Japanese cuisine and also another station for Asian cuisine including hot pot and dim sum. Finally there was an elaborate bread and pastry section. Even after 4 days of the buffet I did not get tired of it. I would continue to go if I could.

The hotel also has a beautiful bar, a few restaurants and a cigar bar.

I highly recommend this hotel for high quality and any ammenity needed.

2  Thank Jaycee S
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We had an amazing experience at this Hotel. Service is outstanding. Manager is aware of any single event that needs his intervention and promptly solves any single problem or friendly helps you out with suggestions, reservations, phone calls, greeting you by the door.
Room has a more tradicional decor. Beds are comfortable, bathroom is spacious and clean and all the amenities you expect in a RC are there.
Pool was recently renovated and my kids loved it !
Club room was totally worth it, with the french bread, french and asian food, champagne and a la carte menu.
We didn't walk around bc we had a private driver/guide picking us up every day. It was a short ride from all the local attractions. There's a mall 1 block away with top of the line european stores and local stores.
It's connected to the JW where pool isn't as private or comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family