1,489 results
All reviews cepe viking cruise guest recognition ladies and gentlemen the club lounge guest relations restaurant staff special thanks duty manager fantastic stay business hotel main restaurant would highly recommend this hotel lobby bar business district three nights excellent hotel
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We stayed here for three days on September 2 to 4th. 2013 we had a pleasant room and all the conveniences that we expect from a fine hotel. The room was clean, quiet, and nicely appointed.The only glitch was the smoke detector seemed to beep in the middle of the night calling attention to a low battery I guess.

Date of stay: September 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicknaples
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while on a china tour and we're pleasantly surprised at the high quality if this property. The restaurants in the hotel are quite good also.rooms were immaculate and modern I can recommend this hotel. Amazingly quiet considering it is in the middle of Beijing

2  Thank Cystokid
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I was in Beijing for a couple of nights on business and the hotel is ideally located for the new business district. If you have to get across to the west of the city it can easily take an hour to go 10k if in the rush hour.

The rooms are spacious and traditional in feel. In a couple of years they might be considered a bit tired but at the moment they have character.

The key attributes for a successful hotel are done very well:-

• comfortable bed
• lovely shower
• great restaurants

The last attribute is quick wifi. Whilst this is acceptable, the local environment for surfing makes everything very slow.

Overall, lovely hotel and certainly the best that I've stayed in on the 4 country Asia trip that I've just finished.

2  Thank LuckyTim6691
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed in all international hotels in the financial district, Ritz Carlton is probably the best. This hotel is always full during week days. The rooms are bright, spacious and elegantly decorated. Staff are hospitable and friendly. Most of the hotels in Financial district are of some age, same for Ritz, the bed was a bit too soft, and I also experienced technical issues with the shower in my room. I told the front desk at my check out, they apologized and immediately asked an engineer to fix it for the next guest. The spa was exceptional with reasonable price. My therapist,Michelle, was very skillful. I had a sound sleep after the massage despite the soft bed.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank GOAL_Spring
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. We stayed here for 3 nights. The accommodations were excellent; the spa/pool/gym made me want to exercise; the breakfast buffet was outstanding. The staff was exceptionally nice and helpful. We came in very late (4:00am), but the room was ready and people were standing by to great us and guide us to our room. I would definitely recommend staying here to anybody.

Date of stay: August 2013