Service changed a lot compare with last year. Too many new staffs at front desk, without smile without greeting. I feel that I checked in a 1 star motel. Staffs looks just wake up and not ready for work, a male staff checked me in and his eyes never look at me. I ask for manager to complaint, he told me they don't have manager now and ask me to wait. My key can not work for 2 times, I fed up with this situation and I don't believe that's Westin. Staff can not speak English, some even didn't wash their face anc come for work!!! Unacceptable.
Food in Prego restaurant was great, there's a male server very professional and offer me a glass of red wine to taste. thanks a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the midst of the capital’s financial district with access to major corporate headquarters, the hotel is just minutes from cultural icons such as The Forbidden City as well as Beijing’s finest shopping and entertainment districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Financial Street
- Beijing Westin
- Westin Hotel Beijing