It's a good hotel, and we've been coming to this hotel for years for nights out.
The hotel is located at a killer place, with a lot of businesses around. It's a hot spot for business people, but less useful for tourists I think. It's always crowded in a good manor, because of its popularity.
The hotel has a very good club lounge, which we have visited two years ago. The Sense is a very nice buffet restaurant, so is the italian restaurant of the opposite door.
The comparison says it all. Just look at the poor popularity of the Ritz on the other side of the block.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the midst of the capital’s financial district with access to major corporate headquarters, the hotel is just minutes from cultural icons such as The Forbidden City as well as Beijing’s finest shopping and entertainment districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Financial Street
- Beijing Westin
- Westin Hotel Beijing