Me and husband stayed 3 nights here. We had a wonderful stay. The club on 26th floor is awsome. I had a meeting in the club with my co-worker and we really obtained a world-class service. The happy hours is very, very memoriable! We really enjoy the breakfast at 26th floor which brought us endless energy of the day. More, do not miss the pool at 5th floor, it is a really good one compare with another Westion in China. You can feel the warm fall sunset embrace you while you are swimming and skeching your body in the pool. How nice the feeling is! I tried the Eric Saloon, and the hair stylist, Kim provide me a professional service. I highly recommend this hotel for business traveller and of course, I will choose it for my next trip in Beijing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the midst of the capital’s financial district with access to major corporate headquarters, the hotel is just minutes from cultural icons such as The Forbidden City as well as Beijing’s finest shopping and entertainment districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Financial Street
- Beijing Westin
- Westin Hotel Beijing