Seems like a business hotel, always have groups here.
Nice room but furnitures are old, not fashion enough. Bed is comfortable, signature bed and shower. The location is very convenience for business trip, and near the city center, shopping mall and even Tiananmen Square.
Very good service at EX floor, happy hour is very attractive. Just wait too long for check out on EX floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the midst of the capital’s financial district with access to major corporate headquarters, the hotel is just minutes from cultural icons such as The Forbidden City as well as Beijing’s finest shopping and entertainment districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Financial Street
- Beijing Westin
- Westin Hotel Beijing