Good Hotel in a quite area of town felt safe and escaped from the noise of other areas. Pool etc was a good size and had good gym equip. Staff were very friendly and translated our destinations to taxi drivers. Taxi ride needed to visit all sights but cost never more than £3 in city or more than 1/2 hours travel. Did not use hotel for meals as they were very expensive. A short walk away there are Chinese and Western Restaurants. All good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the midst of the capital’s financial district with access to major corporate headquarters, the hotel is just minutes from cultural icons such as The Forbidden City as well as Beijing’s finest shopping and entertainment districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Financial Street
- Beijing Westin
- Westin Hotel Beijing