“Yum”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Yansha
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Cute small place with great service and delicious pho. My kid had a couple of appetizers, our friends each had beef pho and I asked the waitstaff if they could make a pho with just veges. They did and it was delicious. I'm not a vegetarian so it was okay with me that the broth may have had some chicken broth, I just didn't feel like having meat that night. We also ordered some of the desserts to share and they were all fantastic. I don't remember the names of the dishes but we decided on a green theme so we had the three things on the menu that were green in color. All yummy. It was a cold night in Beijing and we were happy to walk to Muse, happy to wait only about 10 minutes for a table, and delighted to hang out with our friends who were leaving BJ for two months. It was extremely affordable, too, and since I was hosting I was happy for that!

Reviewed 8 July 2010

I can't say enough great things about Muse.
I've only gone there twice, but DAMN! The food is incredible! Try the papaya salada for starters, and you certainly can't go wrong with any of the curried chicken choices.
The staff are really good, and the food is priced just right.
I'll return again and again.

Reviewed 27 October 2009

We have gone to a few Vietnamese restaurants through out China. This one really tops all others except for one that we had in Shanghai. We are Vietnamese and have access to all of the best Vietnamese restaurants back in the States. This one rates pretty high in terms of flavor as compare to the top restaurants that we had back in the States in the Vietnamese community. It will not top the best Vietnamese restaurants back in the States. Our kids are Westernized and are very picky about Pho. They loved this Pho. Highly recommended. We heard that the owner and their relatives came from Philly and NY so we had no issue with speaking English with them to get more customize service. The restaurant opened for about 5 years and the new one we were at just open for a few months. There is another Vietnamese Pho restraurant across the street that also open a few months ago that we have not try.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 22 July 2008

Best Vietnamese food in Beijing

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Beijing, China
Reviewed 12 June 2008

Great Cheap food. Get the fried fish. It's awesome. The spring rolls rock!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook