2,002 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeasia bistrocentral mallcru steakhousegreat hotellobby restaurantbusiness triprecent staybreakfast buffetthe ritzhigh end shoppingplatinum memberlounge staffgreat businessgreat facilitiesbusiness districtmain restaurant
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Marriot is always my top choice and always provide exquisite service. I am very thankful and glad have Yilia, Colin,vicky, Ivy,Ashley, Crystal around! Yilia is as breezy as usual. hat off! i love it in the executive lounge that they have various dishes there and it felt really relax nd elegnt staying there.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Shenzf2017,

We appreciate your continued patronage with Marriott and thank you for choosing to stay with the JW Marriott Beijing.

Thank you for recognizing the food and beverage offerings in Executive Lounge and service provided by our associates, especially Yilia, Colin, Vicky, Ashley and Crystal. Hope our smiling team was able to light up your day. I will ensure they are apprised of your feedback and recognized for their hard work and efforts.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Checked in was swift. No lines at almost 2am. Staff was friendly. Lobby was quite modern with an oval chandelier.

The room was a bit smaller than expected but adequate. Furnishing was a bit dated. Apparently the hotel is 10yrs old.

Breakfast offers a good variety of Western and Chinese food.

Came here for company’s conference. The venue I thought was better that Westin or Ritz Carlton on the west side. Sound system was very good as well.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Vivian T,

Thanks for your feedback via TripAdvisor.

Appreciate your compliments on our modern lobby, wide-ranged breakfast, popular conference venue and service provided by our associates, especially Front Desk team.

We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of our hotel. We definitely will take your comments into consideration for any future refurbishments.

Thank you for your feedback in area we could further improve on. We all look forward to welcoming you very soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

All aspects of the hotel were excellent. Highlights: the gym, pool and locker room were all of high quality, and the breakfast buffet was both vast and extremely well done - one of the best I've ever experienced. The air quality in Beijing during my stay was extremely hazardous, so I was very pleased to have such nice indoor accommodations.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Seagahr,

Thank you for recognizing us!

Appreciate your compliments on our well-equipped Fitness Center, wide-ranged breakfast buffet in Asia Bistro and nice indoor accommodations.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We stayed at this amazing hotel during Thanksgiving week this past November. From the moment we checked in to literally getting our taxi to the airport, the service was impeccable. We have traveled all over the world and are loyal Marriott customers. One of the best things about Marriott is that they value their customers. Without a doubt.

At this particular hotel, we were overwhelmed by the treatment we received, how beautiful and well kept the hotel itself was and we loved our rooms. We had a suite with an adjoining room for our kids. It was perfect and allowed us to breath unlike most of the time when we're all in one room. We spent almost every evening in the Executive lounge where the food and beverages were excellent. Colin, who was in charge, was beyond professional. He was so gracious, helpful and polite (even when he had to ask other people to keep it down as they were pretty loud while drinking). We joked that he always seemed to be there. The ladies who worked in the lounge were also extremely friendly and were always there to assist. They kept the lounge looking great even when it was packed with people and dirty plates. There really is nothing I could criticize.
Our rooms were perfect. The amenities were exactly what we needed. The woman who was in charge of housekeeping was so sweet and would ask me every morning when I'd see her in the hallway if we needed anything or our rooms cleaned. Her english was limited (no judgement - my Chinese was almost non-existent) but she was always so cheerful. We were on the 11th floor so if anyone from the hotel management sees this, you have wonderful employees who make an impression no matter what area they work in.
We used did take our kids down to the pool one afternoon. It was just as nice as the rest of the hotel. They had a great time, loved the heated chairs and the jacuzzis (they were located off of the locker rooms). It was a nice option to have after walking so much.
We did go to the restaurant several mornings for breakfast. It was the perfect way to try new foods without being somewhere that we didn't have another option. We all were amazed at the choices - so many! I did have to laugh at some of the descriptions of the dishes ("fried chicken" that was actually chicken with green beans and sauce). The food was excellent and the ginger tea they serve at the door is what I ended up having every time. I wish I had brought some back to the states with me.
The location of the hotel is perfect as well. Although we weren't up for high-end shopping, the surrounding area was filled with shopping centers that catered to that. We were a very short walk from the Dawanglu station. We used the subways to get around the city easily. As the hotel was farther from the center, it was actually better when we needed to get to the airport during morning rush hour which can be crazy.
My husband and I agree that this is probably our favorite Marriott (we've stayed at several of the higher end JW's, RC's and full service Marriotts) and this is one of our favorites (The Marriott at the Gold Coast in Australia is our other favorite). Because of the level of excellence this hotel provides, we are looking forward to visiting China again.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a room on the higher floors as we could still hear the cars honking during the night
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Mseid5,

Very excited to read your comments! All here at the JW Marriott Beijing would like to thank you for your continued patronage with Marriott and choosing to stay with us.

I enjoyed reading your review which perfectly describes your experience and the touch points you came across at our beautiful JW. I really appreciate your compliments for our convenient location, comfortable rooms, excellent Executive Lounge, wide-ranged breakfast, nice swimming pool and helpfulness of our enthusiastic associates, especially Colin and Housekeeping associates. Your encouraging comments for our operations team have been a true motivation to all our team members to push ourselves further to provide better service for our guests with a JW spirit.

I do hope it will not be long until we can welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

From arrival on the 20th everything was great!!!!! checking, the room with great view, the comfortable room and modern marble bathroom.We stayed 3 nights and left some luggage with the staff as we flew to Hong Kong and also went to Macau.
We came back to Beijing and stayed another night at this hotel before flying home... The executive lounge was wonderful from the food to the exceptional desserts...My compliments to the staff there,so caring...A special THANK YOU to EFFIE who took such great care of me with kindness and such a smile!!!!Thanks also to Colin, we had a nice chat/conversation.The breakfast downstairs was equally exceptional.

I have the most wonderful memories of our stay and wish I could go back in a near future.

Room Tip: City view high floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Josette R,

Thank you for recognizing us!

Glad to know Colin and Effie from Executive Lounge, were able to take good care and offer you a memorable traveling experience. Thank you for your compliments on our comfortable guestroom and Food & Beverage offerings in Executive Lounge and Asia Bistro.

I do hope it will not be long until we can welcome you back.