Hilton Chongqing(Chongqing)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$111
US$106
Travelocity
All reviewsgreat hotelbreakfast downstairsspice restaurantheating systemlobby barbusiness tripnice gymcomfortable bedf broom serviceenjoyed my stayyangtze river cruisesofitelcamillechinaenglishcity
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

I did stay there for couple of nights during a long biz trip.service was good and the price reasonable considering we're talking about a sofitel!! Only shadow the decoration,not as I'd have expected as the structure is finally pretty old.

• Stayed: December 2012
SOFITELCHONGQING, Manager at Yashite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Dear Sofitel Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for sharing with us about your experience with us.
However, we are so sorry that our service is not up to your expectation, we believe the views from our valued guest like you and we are most grateful of the time to let us hear your comments.

I have been reported the details of above matters to the department concerned.
We assure you that the necessary actions have been taken to ensure that similar incidents will be occurring again in the future.

We are looking forward to welcome you again while you visiting Chongqing either on business or leisure reason.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
SOFITELCHONGQING, Manager at Yashite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Definitely An impressive hotel.I can still remember it was my birthday that day,they sent me a birthday cake and a greeting card which makes me feel so warm deep inside,thank you to all of you.still "my bed" is such a thoughtful idear which made my sleep so sweet,internet is free now(my friend told me it was charged before) which is quite helpful for our bussinessman.sea food buffet is awsome,lots of choice and delicious,Operater there is quite helpful and kind. in a word,a very nice experience and hope to stay at sofitel chongqing also during my next visit .

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
SOFITELCHONGQING, Manager at Yashite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Dear Sofitel Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your visit to the Sofitel Forebase Chongqing.Stay with us again! We hope that our dedicated and passionate ambassadors have made your stay a warm and enjoyable moment with us!

Your feedback is very valuable in order to continuously improve our service and hospitality. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our ambassadors as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Our group of expatriate workers are assigned in Chongqing for months at a time. We come from different European countries and from different cultures. To our greatest fortune we are accommodated at the Sofitel Forebase Chongqing. The hotel is our home in Chongqing and the employees are our family. We are now spending our holidays in Europe and will go back to Chongqing after some weeks. We want to thank the wonderful Manager who is always at hand to make us feel comfortable and his personnel who take care of us. Happy New year to my friends at the Sofitel Forebase Chongqing.

Room Tip: The beds are so comfortable whichever room we stayed.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
SOFITELCHONGQING, Manager at Yashite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Bonjour! Ni Hao!
Dear Valued Sofitel Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Forebase Chongqing. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our Ambassadors as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Happy new year!

Sincerely Yours,

Hotel Director of Quality

Reviewed 26 December 2012

One would expect a major hotel chain to maintain its standards, but not in this case. The hotel is located in a fairly new building built with lots of bling but the quality is sadly absent. Interiors are old fashion and in need of upgrading. Having said that, with the absence of any other reasonable choice in the area I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Away from the lifts and service entrances
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
SOFITELCHONGQING, Manager at Yashite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2012

Dear Sofitel Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for sharing with us about your experience with stay Sofitel Forebase Chongqing.

However, we are sorry that our quality and our interiors décor not meet to your expectation, we believe the views from our valued guest like you and we are most grateful of the time to let us hear your comments.

We do have a major prevention maintenance plan to upgrade our room facilities started from 2012; the renovation plan effectively taken after hotel operation for over 5 years, our Interiors will be still keeping old fashion France style as it will be present our brand value, classical France elegant.

We assure you that the necessary actions have been taken to hope that similar feeling will be not occurring again in the future for your next stay.