I stayed at Hilton Chongqing for 3 nights for business in April. Hotel was a bit old, not very modern but staff were nice and friendly. Check-in was fast and the rate I got was a good deal that included breakfast and wifi.
My room was on high floor and very quiet, reasonable size and bathroom was good too. Wifi connection was very stable so made my life easy. Bed and pillow were comfortable.
The swimming pool was nice and all guests were required to wear swimming cap. The sauna and hot/cold pool were also very enjoyable.
Breakfast was okay. But on the last day, I went down at 9.30 am, slightly later than usual. The place was so crowded and no seat was available. Waiters were helpful to find seat for me but there were simply too many guests.
There were only local restaurants around the hotel, not much choice if you prefer international cuisine.
Overall I am satisfied with my stay, but will probably stayed closer to the city centre next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis of calm, Hilton Chongqing is ideally situated in the Yuzhong District between the Yangtze and Jialing rivers. 423 Guestrooms and suites are designed by the world leading design company Hirsch Bedner Associates, its proximity to the city centre and transportation makes this contemporary hotel a great destination for both leisure and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Hilton Chongqing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chongqing Hotel Chongqing
- Hilton International Chongqing