1,083 results
All reviews the executive lounge main restaurant would highly recommend this hotel excellent room walking distance comfy bed stayed one night high floor hotpot buffet breakfast noodles taxi china chinese internet yuan subway
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I have stayed in the hotel for only a day in a business trip. The property is rather old and typical of those older grand hotels you see in china. Facilities like gym and swimming pool are small and notting to shout about. You can still smell cigarettes in some common areas but this is usual in places like Chongqing.

However, I still have a good stay. The service is excellent and the staff are friendly and helpful. The room is big, clean and comfortable. The location is where I need.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
PR_HiltonChongqing, General Manager at Hilton Chongqing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at Hilton Chongqing. I hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon. Hilton Chongqing General Manager, Christina Yang

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight on our tour of China, room small and dark, even with lights on. Condition of room very poor, paper falling from wall, filthy marked carpets, that were so thin you could feel uneven floor if not wearing shoes. Room smelt of cigaretes, but worst was the black mold around the sink edge, under the woktop. Breakfast was of a reasonable quality, but overall would not recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
PR_HiltonChongqing, Manager at Hilton Chongqing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking your time to share your recent experience in our hotel.

We apologize that we did not reach your expectation during your stay. As for the issues you mentioned, those have been well addressed to the related head of departments. We'll make improvements on areas to deliver guest with an exceptional experience. Thank you once again for your precious support to us. We are looking forward to welcome you back and try our best to make sure you have a pleasant stay!

Christina Yang
General Manager - Hilton Chongqing

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel in the older built up area of Chongqing. It presents well, albeit it’s an older building. I booked an executive floor room and on arrival at 10 am I met a professional and helpful concierge, followed by a friendly, fast and efficient reception - well done. As requested, the room was on a high floor, but sadly it was between two rooms with noisy children that one could hear through the bedroom wall. Thankfully, this only lasted one day, and eliminated the need to change rooms. The bathroom is nice and ammenities are standard. The airconditioning is adequate, though the fan is a little noisy. House keeping is very good and the room was clean, as expected in a Hilton hotel.
The executive floor club started off as being nice and professional but an incident during a business meeting marred the experience. However, thanks to Hanna, the guest services duty manager, the matter was quickly addressed. The club provides a generally peaceful environment and a reasonable breakfast, though the evening cocktails experience is barely adequate. Hot food is served barely warm to cold. Drinks are limited and soft drinks are generally warm - moreover, a hostess served me a coke in a coffee cup! The executive club staff vary from nice and friendly, to well...! Overall the executive club experience is three stars and not 4-5 as it should be.
The main restaurant on level two offers greater choices during breakfast than the executive level, but it’s also more noisy, though the staff are nice and friendly. The bakery section isn’t bad but other areas tend vary in quality and there is room for improvement given this is a Hilton!
The hotel’s location is good with easy access to many services, transportation, restaurants and shopping areas.
Overall, this is a nice Hilton hotel that provided a reasonable three-plus star experience, but it could make four with a little more attention. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Without prejudice, this hotel not for foreigner who get used to a good service & great food experience. The coffee was terrible. Also I was wondering if the staffs were working unhappy because they seldom smile and they do not have proper service gesture. They only understand Chinese language. If you just want a comfort bed, you can stay here but do not expect more than that.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Check oin on 24 mar,2018. Hotel is very old,which could see from photoes i take, but it is ok for me.
What I could not stand is the service the hotel offer. One story i will share to you as following.
I return to hotel at about 23, i am very tired.I cannot open my door with key, i call them, anwered by a staff that i have to wait with unclear time,which means they do not konw how long it will take to send me a new key. And the staff who answered my call doesnot say sorry when get to know my situation.
I cannot wait so i go downstair, askong for a new car myself, the staff also does not say sorry, and he does his work, even no watching me at all.Finally, he give a new key to me with just one hand, also no watching me at all, which is unpolite and shows no respect.
By the way, check in is good, the staff is very friendly, it is a lovey girl.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends