All reviews express elevator swimming pool is cigar lounge hot pot meeting room street level stay nights rooms are huge located within walking distance outstanding hotel guest rooms modern design the river breakfast buffet is convenient location only stayed one night mini bar
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Travelling for major international conference I didn't expect any surprises in hotel. But I got them and was happy to discover Chinese hospitality. The staff is very helpful and the service is so gentle that you feel as a dearest guest at the honorary party. The ultimate design, remarkable river views and permanent attention of personal - these are the main features of hotel. After several days I got a letter from hotel manager: I forgot some books in the room. Imagine my surprise - they will be kept for me until my next stay in 2018. I guess, that this surprise with Westin Hotel wouldn't be the last one!..

Room Tip: I especially liked river view in my room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheWestinChongqing, 经理 at The Westin Chongqing Liberation Square, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at The Westin Chongqing Liberation Square while you’re travelling to Chongqing! We are very happy that you have a wonderful stay and thank you to share your experience with us, we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Heaven's Bed is fantastic in the hotel. Well, also excellent service since entry into the hotel. I must say it worth the price. I broke my leg on the night visiting the hotel and front desk clerk kindly take care of me and bring the band. Yes, I love it and will choose it as my hotel next time when tripping to Chongqing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheWestinChongqing, 经理 at The Westin Chongqing Liberation Square, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Best, choice,good service, experience Very delicious food and comfortble bed. Georgetown bingley. Lonely john doe how can a friendship. I like this hotle, it's best choice at chongqin andhave a friendly staff

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I am use to travel significantly in China. It has been my 1st stay in this hotel in CQ. Experience has been great from check- in to check-out. Staff very helpful, room quiet (river view), large and well designed, modern gym and pool. Buffet complete and very fresh. Will I be back, clearly yes.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank bebs59

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The best hotel in Chongqing bar none. Great staff and even nicer rooms. The breakfast buffet is huge and is a place you can eat chocolate at 6am. If that’s your thing.

Very welcoming and one of those places that is genuinely nice to retreat to after a busy day at work. Don’t be tight. Splash the cash and stay here!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business