Doubletree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Qirui Holiday Hotel(Qijiang County)
  • Breakfast included
Bindun Hotel(Qijiang County)
View Hotel
Xin Bai Li Hotel(Chongqing)
View Hotel
Xindu Business Hotel(Qijiang County)
Weihua Hotel(Qijiang County)
Qingfeng Yashui(Chongqing)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewswould stay againyangtze rivernice hotelfacilitiesfloor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Hotel staffs are very kind. Nice facilities. Delicius cookies. Room is very clean. Good location within in 25 minutes from the wanzhou airport. Restaurants food is good. The only 5star hotel in wanzhou. Thanks for everything.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
William W, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Suk June D,

On behalf of the management of DoubleTree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou, I would like to thank you for staying with us during your visit in Chongqing Wanzhou.
At Hilton we strive to ensure that every guest is provided with the best possible service and attention and therefore we are extremely grateful that you took the time to write your feedback,

Personally I wish to stress that we are very grateful for your support and I do hope that will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou in the near future.

General Manager - William Wu
William.wu@hilton.com
+86 23 58999999 ext. 6888

Reviewed 13 April 2014

perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!perfect hotel that I'd like to stay more time!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
William W, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Hi alanliu197,

Thank you so much for your support and love of our hotel!
We are all look forward to seeing you in DoubleTree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou again!

Best Wishes,

General Manager - DoubleTree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The quality and location of hotel is the best in town, but one important reason is there's no other choice if you need a internaitonal 5 stars. Staff need training to help local gusets keep in order, e.g. quietness, smoking in public area, I can't recall any staff took any action agaist these. the welcome cookie is very nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Yu Quan C

Warm greetings from the DoubleTree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou!

On behalf of the management of DoubleTree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou, I would like to thank you for staying with us during your visit in Chongqing.

At DoubleTree by Hilton we strive to ensure that every guest is provided with the best possible service and attention and therefore we are extremely grateful that you took the time to wrote your feedback to us. I notice you mentioned that our staff needs more training to help local people keep in order, at this point, I couldn't agree with you more. for this matter, we have started to strengthen staff training.

Personally I wanna thank you again and welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou in the near future to see how we bring surprise for you.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 6 December 2013

The best place for view in Wanzhou, Chongqing, P.R.China. When sunset, you sit down near the window, the bloom light as backgroud, shinning of the water wave near, the acrossing vessels in the river, the bridge in the sky, If in the summer, I guarante you could smell the delious from roast fish which Wanzhou' mark, Pls remember the strong wind in the hotel's gate if you like

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Hua L,

Warm greetings from the DoubleTree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou!

Double Tree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou Hotel located in the beautiful "river city" wanzhou, adjacent to the Wanzhou port, is a brand new city center. Only 25 minutes away from the airport, and one step beyond the Wanda Plaza. 253 elegant guest rooms and suites overlooking the Spectacular Yangtze River.
At Hilton we strive to ensure that every guest is provided with the best possible service and attention Base on your opinion within every questionnaire, we able to identify opportunities to continue to improve on the products and services of the hotel with the purpose of creating and bring more surprise for you.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This DoubleTree is owned by the Wanda Group which also own the shopping centre right next door. This is the only international hotel in this city (Wanzhou) which is 3.5hours away from the Chongqing airport. I stayed there 1.5months after both the shopping plaza and the hotel open. Great location. Considering the staff is fairly new, they are doing a decent job. Great lobby. Food (breakfast buffet) was so so. Price is excellent though. Good to have an international hotel in a 3rd-line city in China.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
William W, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Albert P,

Warm greetings from the DoubleTree by Hilton Chongqing Wanzhou!

At Hilton we strive to ensure that every guest is provided with the best possible service and attention and therefore we are extremely grateful that you took the time to complete our online guest questionnaire. Base on your opinion within every questionnaire, we able to identify opportunities to continue to improve on the products and services of the hotel with the purpose of creating and bring more surprise for you.