All reviews sky bar resident manager degree view of the city the executive lounge the river business trip three nights one night free wifi excellent hotel swimming pool facilities iron floor demi bathrobes taxi
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This is a really nice place to stay , amazing staff on checkin, took about 1 minute and I was off to my room, the location is good as you can walk to the river front shops and Resturant’s , also the Skybar has an amazing view.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
MARRIOTT C, 经理 at Chongqing Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear AussieTraveller4007, thank you for your time to share these feedbacks on Chongqing Marriott, we truly appreciate your high esteem of our location and Room, we also put a lot of focus on food. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The title of the review says it all. Five star rating without a doubt. Excellent hotel with rooms situated above the 28th floor. The rooms were beautifully appointed. Modern, clean and spacious. The views on a clear day would be spectacular. The staff were friendly and could not do enough to make you feel welcome. In short, could not fault. (and to think this was part of a Sinorama China package tour).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
MARRIOTT C, 经理 at Chongqing Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Kevin G, thank you very much for taking your time to give us feedback, we are truly appreciated to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will share your comments with our colleague at the Chongqing Marriott Hotel. Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcoming you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

All guest rooms are at higher floors, during my stay, my room was at 45 floor, the room is well designed, the facilities are very good, more important, the bed is very very comfortable and it's very quiet, so the sleep quality was very good. Of course, the service of the staffs were also very good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
MARRIOTT C, 经理 at Chongqing Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Robredo, thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at our hotel. It was indeed a pleasure to serve you. I am glad to learn that our services exceeded your expectations and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I joined a group tour covering boat cruise for the 3 Gorges upstream from Yichong to Chongqing and the last destination is Chongqing. The group arrived late at night and the staff were friendly. The room was very well equipped with all kinds of facilities inside the guest room. The breakfast covered wide variety of western and Chinese style. The quality is commendable. As the hotel is sited on upper portion of a commercial building, the city view and Yangtze River view was great.

Stayed: October 2017
MARRIOTT C, 经理 at Chongqing Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear kenyunyk, We are delighted to read about your stay with us and the service having impressed you. And thank you for sharing such a generous feedback. All my colleagues and I at Chongqing Marriott Hotel would love to welcome you back again in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

A very nice business hotel with a good outlook over the city. The service is quite decent and professional. There is a roof bar in the hotel with good drinks and lively music, specifically the roof bar has open air space for hangout, which is very appealing. There are some issues about my recent stay here: one is that the door would close on itself leaving much worry about the safety while another one is that the turndown services should be following the standard, on the contrary, my turndown service was only about turn down the light and half close the door, nothing else even under that I specifically called for the service.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
MARRIOTT C, 经理 at Chongqing Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear TimGiotia_Ren, Thank you for choosing Chongqing Marriott Hotel. I apprecliate your lovely feedback on the your overall experience and for you to take your time to share this with the readers of TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back.