“Romantic dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: DiVino Wine Bar and Restaurant has become one of Hong Kong's most popular hangouts since it opened in 2003, with its relaxed and comfortable atmosphere and service by friendly staff. Using a constantly changing assortment of traditional Italian ingredients, Corporate Chef of DiVino Group, Chef Michele Senigaglia introduces the latest craze that sweeps through Milan - a focus on more casual enjoyment of a wider variety of delicate dishes. In other words, dining that is ideal for sharing with friends. DiVino Wine Bar & Restaurant, named Hong Kong's Favourite Wine Bar in HK Magazine, was cited in the LUXE Guide to Hong Kong and Macau - the regional travel and style bible that showcases only the best of Asian lifestyle. DiVino has the largest selection of "wines by the glass" in any independent wine bar in Hong Kong.
Reviewed 25 April 2013

everytime I come to HK me and my husband go to Divino for a bottle of wine and a romantic dinner. My husband always orders the pasta with truffle and I always ask the chef for recommendation. Like this place a lot

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Located in a convenient location, it's a good spot to have a coffee or a drink before clubbing around LKF/Wyndham street area.
The service is average, not good, not bad. Coffee is good. Check how much liquor they pour in your glass, it might be good to remind them to reach three fingers.
Always check the bill if you are in big group and you had several drinks.
It happened that, out of a bill of HKD 400, with two credit cards and two banknotes of HKD 100 each, we were charged HKD 200 per credit card - the waitress thought we were giving HKD 200 tip on a HKD 400 bill - hello?! Thank God my friend noticed it before we signed and the receipt was properly adjusted, however an experienced waitress should have got it that HKD 200 tip on a bill of HKD 400 from regular customers would have been very unusual.
Nice outdoor seating, far from the noise of the street (but you can hear the ongoing party from LKF).

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Divino has an amazing menu selection and some truly amazing authentic Italian dishes. The “aperitivo” in the evening is a must. Divino then becomes a bubbly place where you won’t be disappointed. We go there quite often to unwind in the evening or at the weekend, even just for a pre-evening drink.
Service however has been poor in too many occasions, and this is a pity because the rest is superb!

Reviewed 16 April 2013

It is my second visit at Divino. Everytime I am really happy with the standard and I must say I especially love the risotto with telagio cheese, asparagus and black truffle and also the penne Jerome with gorgonzola and black truffle ! So yummy !

Reviewed 2 April 2013

“I had gluten free pasta last time I went to DiVino, which in itself was a treat, and it was so delicious. I could have eaten a few more bowls! I have trouble finding places with gluten free Items and the waiters told me a few other restaurants of the group use gluten free and also Kamut wheat pasta.”. We celebrated my birthday there and the staff was really friendly and gave us little extra ice-cream!