W Hong Kong
US$150
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$337
US$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$175
US$148
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$258
US$230
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$83
Hotel Direct
4,270 results
All reviewselements mallkowloon stationbliss spawoo barairport expressbliss productscool corner roomsing yinsammy yickfabulous roomrooftop poolspg platinumconcierge teamshopping mallyour luggagefavorite hotelthe ritz carlton
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The W Hong Kong has a very helpful staff, is small enough to not get lost, large enough to stay anonymous, has incredible views, and well-appointed rooms. The bar is small, but well- stocked in the lobby, and the pool is absolutely in the best location in the HK area.

When I arrive at the W hotel from Mainland en route to the US, I know I'm pretty much home already.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
PeterHildebrand, General Manager at W Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Hello Dowdy D thank you very much for your great review. I will be sure to share your positive comments to our team; they will be thrilled to know your feedback! See you again soon. Best wishes, Peter Hildebrand, General Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Perfectly situated in Kolongwoo, the Whole is one of my best hotels. The staff are not only their attentive self, but the cleanliness is top form. The pool is worth checking out although the gym is even better as it has its own sauna and jacuzzi looking over the mainland. The hotel is attached to a shopping mall which is handy and linked to the Ozone Bar at the Rite giving the best views of Hong Kong. Expect to pay around 230HKD for a taxi to or from the airport.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Slumnod, we’re delighted to hear how your find our location convenient, our facilities and service met your expectations. Thanks for recommending us on Tripadvisor.. Hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, Peter Hildebrand, General Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2014

W hotel is located very near the Kowloon MTR/airport express station which makes it very convenient to get around. Shopping heavens like Kowloon and TST are also a taxi ride (approx 40 hkd) away, or you can also opt to take the hotel shuttle bus to TST. The hotel is located right inside the gigantic high-end ELEMENTS shopping mall so there is always things to do.

In terms of hotel amenities, W hotel has its own restaurants, bar, roof-top swimming pool with a view to boast, and also its own spa and gym. wifi was provided in common areas but you would have to pay if you want it in your room.

When I reached there were friendly hotel staff helping me with the luggage and check-in. My room was a big and beautiful room overlooking the harbour, and i was blown away by the beautiful interior. The bath area is equipped with a standing shower area, a bathtub (with tv), and the toilet area. The sink area had a magnifying mirror, hairdryer, and all the basic items like shampoo, soap, facial cleanser and more. I noticed that they were not the unbranded kinds seen in other hotels but they were all from the brand BLISS, and i really adored the smell. I liked the digital weighing scale as well.

The cupboard had many hangers, and even a iron and ironing board. My room came with a nice and comfy king sized bed, and a big flat screen tv with many tv channels. I was surprised to find the fridge stocked up with all sorts of drinks (not free of course), and there was even a mini wine bar hidden in the cupboards. There was also a mini snack box filled with many tempting items. For those without spare money to spend, you can always help yourself to the 2 free bottles of mineral drinking water, or brew your own tea/coffee with the flask with the free bags of coffee and tea. What was interesting for me was that there were 3 lighting options for the room - day (all lights were on), night (dimmer environment) and then dream (all lights off). This saved me the trouble of going around the room and choosing lights to leave on during the night.

Room service was prompt. The food I ordered always came within 30 minutes, and the clothes I sent for laundry came back nice and fresh within the day itself. I also loved the personal written notes on the first, 2nd and last day of my stay, and also the free chocolates that were given daily. On the day that I checked out I was also able to leave my luggage with the counter.

So all in all I would really recommend this hotel to anyone who has a budget to spare :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Hello bluedew and thanks for your lovely review on Tripadvisor. We’re delighted that you enjoyed our facilities and services at the hotel during your stay. Regarding the wi-fi, we currently don’t offer free in-room wifi, but we do offer it free in public areas and we have also recently placed an in-room “handy” mobile device in all rooms which offers complimentary unlimited local calls as well as 3G Internet. We hope to have you back again soon. Best wishes, Peter Hildebrand, General Manager.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

One of the best W Hotels I've stayed in and super easy to get to from the Airport (Kowloon Station) though more signage to the hotel after alighting from the Airport Express would be a big help. Front desk staff was very warm and efficient and were able to get me an upgraded Cool Corner room despite it being a last minute booking.

Room was spacious, modern and had great views of the harbor. I was pleasantly surprised to find a mobile phone with FREE 3G and local calls. Great for exploring the city and not having to worry about getting lost.

Sadly I had a connection to catch the next day so I did not get to enjoy the facilities to the fullest. However for the time I was at the W I enjoyed every moment of it. The only downside is I've noticed that prices have been rising rapidly (due to popularity), so it can cost a pretty penny to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Hello oogles1 and we’re overjoyed to be one of your favourite W Hotels! At W Hong Kong, we strive to provide the utmost quality service and facilities to our guest and the “Handy” mobile is one of the recent features implemented to assist during your stay. We hope our efforts at continuous improvement will ensure we continue to offer value to our guests. We hope to see you again in the near future. Best wishes, Peter Hildebrand, General Manager.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We have really enjoyed our stay at the W Hotel! Not only it has fabulous interiors but an excellent customer service.

We were treated really warm and kind by the staff. Their professionalism and warm hospitality was definitely a highlight during our stay in Hong Kong.

I was with my family and we really enjoyed the hotel facilities and we have been positive surprise about the attention for products gluten free and all the staff was very well trained also about gluten free products.

Me and my wife are intolerant to gluten and usually is a problem to have healthy breakfast but we were positive surprise that there was a corner with gluten free products and the chefs prepared some dishes gluten free upon request.

We definitely loved the experience and as we will be back often to Hong Kong for pleasure and business for sure we will be happy to choose again W.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
PeterHildebrand, General Manager at W Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Hello AndreaP, thank you so much for the great feedback! As one of Starwood’s luxury brands we certainly pride ourselves in offering customized service and our “Whatever / Whenever” commitment drives us to go beyond. Thank you for believing in us. We definitely looking forward to your return. Best wishes, Peter Hildebrand, General Manager