The whole building is cockroach infested, it feels very un-safe. A guy in the lift was making sexual gestures towards me and I greatly feared for my safety and there's very few people around at night which contributes to the danger. The rooms are so small we couldn't fit our bags in around the bed so we had to pout them behind the door which made getting in and out of the room difficult. the bathroom was so small I had to sit on the toilet to wash myself with the shower head, I'm not exaggerating this is how small it is. The only good thing to say is it's right in the city centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room with Free Internet Access,Air-condition,Fan,Television with Cable Channel,Telephone,Private Bathroom,24 hours hot water,Towel and Slipper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Chung King Mansion Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Chung King Mansion Hotel Hong Kong
- New Chung King Mansion Hostel Hong Kong