I hated Chung King Mansion and all the pushy people in it. Location was perfect, but other than that...yuck. The elevators are always packed. When I had to leave for an early flight the elevators weren't even working and I carried my luggage down 7 floors in the fire escape stairwell to find that each floors door was blocked and I became trapped. I had to carry my belongings up to the 9th floor and across the whole complex to finally exit. Never again. I left itchy and pissed off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room with Free Internet Access,Air-condition,Fan,Television with Cable Channel,Telephone,Private Bathroom,24 hours hot water,Towel and Slipper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Chung King Mansion Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Chung King Mansion Hotel Hong Kong
- New Chung King Mansion Hostel Hong Kong