very small and cramped, there is only one lift servicing odd numbered floors and one serving even numbered ones. the wait is forever and it is extremely crowded.
the lobby of the lift landing is almost always filled with touts trying to sell you things or people just generally standing in your way you dont feel quite so safe.
it is quite pricey and not fully worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room with Free Internet Access,Air-condition,Fan,Television with Cable Channel,Telephone,Private Bathroom,24 hours hot water,Towel and Slipper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your New Chung King Mansion Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Chung King Mansion Hotel Hong Kong
- New Chung King Mansion Hostel Hong Kong